4

"I'm home, babe," David quietly closed the front door behind him, as not to wake Luke, who was fast asleep in his crib. He was honestly a great baby; he slept through the night most nights and stopped crying quickly when we reached him. An angel, some might say, and I'd have to agree.

"How was your night?" I asked, feeling internally content as a large smile broke out on his face.

"It was fun. Zane and Trisha got drunk, and she was dancing on him right in front of Jason," he explained the funniest parts of the night. "I won't spoil the vlog, though."

"Like I actually watch your vlogs," I playfully scoffed and he rolled his eyes, lightly smacking me in the back of the head. "Kidding. Obviously, I watch them. I like to see how good I look."

"You're so annoying," David laughed, standing from the spot he just sat down in to head to the kitchen. He began rummaging through the cabinets for any food that wasn't Gerber when he said, "They all missed you. I missed you."

"I missed you too," I replied, picking at my sweater. "Especially Zane."

"We're a little too far in our relationship for you to still have a crush on Zane," he joked (halfway. I still thought he believed I had an actual crush on Zane). "Is Luke okay?"

"He's sleeping," I assured him. "Don't go in there and wake him up, or I'll beat your ass."

"I want to see him," David sighed, returning to the couch with a water bottle and a can of pringles.

"Sucks. You can't be quiet to save your life."

"You've gotten meaner since you popped out a baby," he whined, still snuggling up next to me. "Way meaner."

"Shh," I laughed, placing a kiss on the top of his head. "Go to sleep."

"You don't want to go to bed?" he asked, but didn't make a move to get up.

"I can't," I replied. "I'm comfy. You can, if you want."

"No," he wallowed his head into my chest. "You're comfy. I'll sleep here. Goodnight, babe."

"Night," I smiled softly, allowing myself to fall into a deep sleep.

We woke up to banging on the door and loud crying. After my initial thought that my two week old child was banging on the wall, I jerked up off the couch to see who the hell was at our door and why they thought it was a good idea to wake my baby up.

It was, unsurprisingly, Jason at our house at three in the morning, brandishing a look that was more annoyed than mine. David had not moved due to the crying or knocking, so I let Jason in with a shh hand signal. "What the fuck are you doing here? Come with me, and be quiet. If you wake David up, I will kill you."

"He should wake up," Jason mumbled as we made our way into Luke's nursery, who was literally shrieking to the point that it hurt my ears. I was unaware of how David could even sleep through that, but he was still knocked out on the couch. "He sent strippers to our house and wrote on the little voucher thing so it looked like I bought them. With Trisha home."

"Like Trish would care," I shrugged, gently bouncing up and down to try and soothe Luke. "You shouldn't have woken up Luke. You couldn't be mad over text?"

"Trish does care," Jason fought back, softly as he started down at Luke. "She got mad and left. I know that little shithead bought them, and now I'm going to kill him."

"He came home and went right to bed," I defended my boyfriend. "Even if he did, we have a baby. You can't barge in here. I am done trying to be nice because you're not really my friend. You can't just come over and make noise whenever you want. He needs sleep, and I sure as hell need sleep."

Just as Jason went to explain himself, both of our phones went off.

Todd: who got the strippers sent to our house

Todd: i would say david but we all know davids gay

I had to laugh at that. David did have some gay tendencies:

davey: Im not gay wtf

Jason: That's debatable

davey: I have a literal child with a woman

davey: Who happens to be in this group message

I frowned when I realized David was actually awake and just pretending to be asleep so I'd do all the work.

Me: david are u shitting me

Me: were u pretending to be asleep so id have to get the door

davey: No comment

corinna: ive seen davids boner many times in my life... p sure hes straight

Me: oh wow corinna way to brag

Me: im gonna hang myself

corinna: just kidding

corinna: right david?

davey: Corinna stfu you aren't helping

Todd: WHO SENT THE STRIPPERS

Todd: THATS ALL I WANTED TO KNOW

davey: Not me I wouldve been there to film

davey: Probably a fan

Me: has the address even leaked yet

Todd: i dont think so

Jason: Wouldn't surprise me if it has

"Can you go home now?" I raised my eyebrows in expectation that he would leave. "Please?"

"I'm sorry, Sloane. You're right. I wasn't thinking," Jason pulled me in for a light side hug as not to crush the baby. "I forget David is a father sometimes. He doesn't seem like he's cut out for it."

"Hey!" David yelled from the living room and I rolled my eyes, sliding my newly sleeping baby back into his crib.

"Get out of my house, and if you make any more noise at three in the fucking morning, I will fuck you up."

"It's always a pleasure to see you too, Sloane," Jason sarcastically grinned as I lead him out of the nursery, shutting the door behind us. "Night, David."

"See you tomorrow," David laughed, snuggling back up in his blanket. I saw Jason out the door with a wave then returned to my now cold spot on the couch. "I did send the strippers."

"What?" I giggled, laying my head on top of his.

"Yeah."

"But you didn't film it?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't tell you. I bought a Go-Pro yesterday and hid it."

"You're an idiot."

"Mhm, good night, babe," David replied, obviously not listening to a word I was saying.

"Night. I love you."

david in that black sweatshirt in the miranda vlog......... did something to me.

this is a little short but if i type any more i might physically just die so. this is what ur getting lol. please vote and comment if u enjoyed!!' vote if u wouldve kicked jason's ass bc i wouldve lol

also thank u for 400 followers!! why do 400 people follow me when i can barely work wattpad??? it doesnt matter anyways THANK U I LOVE U ALL GOODNIGHT XXOXO ABBY