Alternate Ending [21]

So, since you guys got mad and shit, I decided to write an alternate chapter twenty-one. -_- So much fúcking work y'all making me do! >:(

Nah nah nah. I'm just kidding, a little tho. I love you guys.

So here you fakas. The alternate chapter.

~~~~~

"J-Jasmine Grands had you killed?" Raelyn nodded her head and that was it. I don't know how fast I ran. I don't know how I even got to the front of the house! All I knew was that I was going to kill Jasmine Grands.

"JASMINE MOTHERFÚCKING GRANDS! Get your aśś out of that house right now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The sun had went down and the only light illuminating the night was the moon. The Darkmoon Pack poured out of their packhouse in an instant, Jasmine infront of them all.

"What? Came back to take back what you said?" She asked smugly. "I mean I won't forgive you or anything but-" Within seconds I was infront of her, my hand wrapped around her throat.

I squeezed harder and she struggled to breathe, desperately trying to remove my hand. "Aw." I tilted my head slightly, looking at her with fake sympathy.

Travis came up from behind me and Justin was by Jascúnt's side. "You don't need to do this." I scoffed at his soothing voice.

"She killed my best friend Travis. I am not going to let her get away with it." The blondes face slowly started to turn light blue. "She deserves to die."

Travis placed his hands on my hips and whispered into my ear, "You are better than this Toni. Don't." My hand began to release her throat and before I knew it, I had dropped my hand and Jasmine was gasping for air.

I turned around and faced Travis, my vision becoming blurry. "She's had Raelyn killed Travis." My voice was barely audible. "My best friend. I wasn't even here to protect her!" I broke down infront of everyone, balling my eyes out. Travis engulfed me in a warm hug, stroking my hair and calming me down. A few minutes passed before I realized that he was shirtless. I lifted my head up from his chest and noticed that my tears had stained his bare skin. "I'm kind of sorry for that but, it's your fault for not wearing a shirt. Idiot." Travis chuckled and his smile alone warmed me to the core.

"Raelyn deserved to die. She knew my secret and I wasn't going to let her get away with it." Her voice was raspy and low but her words were clear. My head snapped towards her direction.

"You have a death wish don't you." I growled, letting go of Travis. She tried to run but my hand shot out and I rammed it straight into her throat. "I was going to let you live but, I've decided against it."

I pulled my hand out of her throat and she started gasping for air a second time. "Does it hurt?" I took my right hand and grabbed her bottom jaw and used my left hand to push her head upward. Out of the corner of my eye I saw somebody move. "If any of you move an inch, you'll be next." Just as I was going to spilt her skull apart, a wolf came up from behind me and bit into my abdomen. "Travis!" I yelled as the wolf crushed my bones.

Travis came to my recuse and snapped the wolf's neck, killing him. I released myself for his grip and looked around. The place was surrounded by wolves. And not just any wolves, rogues.

"Do not touch my mate!" A voice called out from the forest. I turned to Jasmine with an evil grin.

"I'm guessing you're his mate sweetheart." I grabbed Jasmine by her blonde hair and dragged her a few feet away from treeline. "You mean this one?" Multiple growls confirmed I was right. I dropped Jasmine on the ground and kicked her so that she was on her knees facing the trees. "Too bad." I immediately ripped off her arms and before she could scream, I tore her head off.

All of a sudden a wolf jumped out of the trees and came for me. "You're probably her mate." I tilted my head to the side and smiled. He tried to jump on me but I grabbed his neck and slammed him to the ground. "Losing your mate makes you weak little wolf. Didn't you know that?" I swung my leg over his long neck and looked deep into his eyes. "Now you can join that pitiful supernatural being in death." My hands squeezed hard, closing his airways. He shifted back into his human form and I let go of his neck. "Hm, I can't kill both of you the exact same way." As he lay there gasping for breath my hand ran down his chest, stopping where his heart was. "Well, I have an idea!" I pushed my hand inside his chest slowly, his gasps turning into agonizing screams. I soon found his heart and wrapped my fingers around it. I felt it beating, pumping blood throughout his worthless body. "Bye bye now." I ripped his organ out and his screams stopped.

Silence filled the air and then it was chaos.

Wolves came out of hiding in the forest and started attacking. I stood up with his heart still in my hand and turned around. A brown wolf came charging at me, his jaws snapping. I threw the heart into his mouth and he started choking. I used this time to jump on his back and snap his neck.

When he fell dead another one came at me from the side and knocked me to the ground. He got on top of me and almost bit my head off. I used my arm to stop him but I couldn't move away. My arm started to bleed, the blood dripping onto my face and clouding my vision. I kicked my foot up into the wolf's body and dragged it so that it cut him open. Guts were spilled and the wolf collapsed on top of me. I looked up, everyone was fighting. Dead bodies littered the yard, both human and animal.

I made eye contact with Travis and he came running to my aid in wolf form.

'You just had to kill her.'He said through the mindlink.

A wold had charged at him from the side and Travis had killed him instantly.

'She could have lived.' I stood up straight and searched for Colton.

He was still alive. He was fighting off some she-wolf. Hm. Should I kill you too?

I made my way over to him and with every step I took, I imagined ways that I would kill him. He was in his wolf form and had just killed the she-wolf he was fighting with. He turned around and soon as his eyes met mine they filled with terror.

The screams that surrounded me were becoming deafening but I didn't care. Colton tried to running from me but I grabbed onto his fur. "Nuh uh Colton." I smirked wiping my hands on his charcoal black fur. I grabbed the sides of his enormous wolfy head, made him look into my eyes, and then I spoke. "You don't deserve to live." I threw him to the side and shifted into my wolf.

I howled and the fighting stopped. Everyone turned to me. Although rogues were not a pack, these specific rogues acted like one. I had killed their Alpha meaning that I now had control over them.

'You are to leave these lands and never return.' I told them through the mindlink. 'If you do, you will be killed.'

They ran into the forest and all that was left were the people from my pack and the Darkmoons. 'We're leaving,' I told my pack through the mindlink. 'And we are never going to come back.'

~~~~~

So like, I live in Hawai'i and there was like a hurricane. Wow. The Big Island got hit hard. I pray for them man.

Kind of feel bad for Guy Hagi. Or should I say, LIE Hagi! XD. Nah nah nah. O'ahu didn't get hit as bad but Maui County and the Big Island got it. If any of you guys are reading this and you live there, I love you and I hope you're safe.

You're welcome. The book is done. I'm not writing anymore chapters. There will be no sequel. No.

I'm obsessed with Divergent. Especially Eric Kaldor even thought he's the bad guy.

And go read my new book Teaching Her The Game!

So, thank you for reading this book. Many love for all my readers.