I'm Not Doing That [11]

"I have to do what now!" There is no way in hell I am doing what this girl is saying. "I have done that before and you have seen where that got me. You did see it right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Whe swatted her hand away at the air. "I did see it but if you want to make the two of them pay, you are going to have to suck it up and do it. I don't care if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Nope, I am not and I will not do it. You. Can. Not. Make me." I got up from my bed and made my way to the chair by the door. Taking a seat I spoke again. "I will not do that because it is very, highly uncomfortable."

"I just said that I do not care. If you want to get back at the two of them you're going to do it. The both of them are too stupid to even see it coming anyways." I scoffed at her lousy attempt to reassure me.

"Okay, you may be right but, I'm still not doing it." I folded my arms across my chest as she stared me down.

"What is with all of these 'buts'? You will do it and that is final."

"Why can't you do it?" This girl is really getting on my very last nerve. I don't want to do it. Period. I did it twice! I will not be doing it a third time, or a fourth time, or a fifth time.

"One, I am not his mate. Two, I do not really want revenge and three I..." She started to trail off but got right back on track again. "I don't want to do it." She huffed and started to fold the blankets that were sprawled out all over my bed.

"You are pressuring me into doing something I don't want to do! You're like my crazy boyfriend who's trying to get me to have sex with him."

"Do not compare this dang situation with sex. It's not like you're going to have sex with him! Wait," She turned to look at me, "you're not going to have sex with him are you?"

"Of course not!"

"Lies! You're thinking of having sex with him right now!" She pointed a finger at me. "Don't even try to deny it because then I'll know it's true."

"I'm not thinking of having sex with him I swear! Nobody will be having sex with anyone."

"Except for you and Colton." She winked at me and started to fold the sheets again. Is she really bipolar? First she wanted me to get revenge and now she wants me to have sex with him. "Aww, you guys can be Coni! Tolton? Hmm, we'll keep our options open. Toli! Okay no, that sounds stupid. We really have to think-"

"Will you shut up if I agree to your so called diabolical plan?" I will jump out of the window if she keeps talking about this.

"You promise?"

"I freaking promise, now will you stop?"

"Pinky promise." She walked over to the chair I was sitting in and held her pinky out to me.

"What the hell are we in? The first grade? I'm not pinky promising with you."

"Well I was also thinking of-" I hooked my pinky with hers and cut her off. No way am I letting another stupid name slip out of her mouth.

"I pinky promise now shut up."

"Alright." She let go of my pinky finger. "I have to pee, I'll be right back." She opened the door and two people came inside.

"So what's this thing about having sex with Colton? I thought you hated him?" I slapped my hand on my face because of Travis' stupidity.

"Of course she hates him you idiot. She obviously is like trying to get back at him and stuff or something like that."

"You just know all of this stuff from watching all of those stupid chick flicks." Travis rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

"Hey! They are not stupid...chick flicks." Justin defended.

"When you watch Titanic, you cry so much it floods the damn room! So unfortunate that you didn't drown yet."

"Can you both shut up?" I said but soon I started laughing hysterically and the two boys gradually joined me.

After our laughing fit stopped, Travis had to ask a question. "But are you seriously going to have sex with him?"

You're an idiot.

~~~~~

I was going to update on my birthday but something very unfortunate happened so yeah.

I have to go to a funeral tomorrow, something very depressing, and I have to sing 'I Am A Child Of God'. Ugh that song is just so...churchy!

I'll trying to update next week guys. Maybe , maybe not. Depends on the circumstances. Winter break is here! I passed all of my finals. I hate Science though, I got a stupid C on that damn exam.

I will shut up now before this authors note takes up the bulk of this chapter. Bye!