So Embarrassing [9]

Don't expect this chapter to be like some greatness marshmallow fluff.

~~~~~

This is just swell. "Oh hey." I don't want to talk to you. Bye! Go away, go away, go away.

"Hello there T." Colton decided that he would feel comfortable on the right side...of my bed! No, get off. Go die. This is slightly embarrassing. Wrong! Oh dear moon goddess, just kill me now so I don't have to have this weird awkward conversation with this...guy.

"Hello there Colton." Is it hot in here, it's hot in here. It feels like a sauna. Can he tell I'm nervous? Of course he can!

Making himself comfortable, Colton spoke again. "So how are you?" Just then a strand of my pitch black hair fell down on my face and Colton immediately moved it to the side. Oh that was so clichè! My life is going to turn out like a sappy romance novel. We're going to fall in love, have five pups, then we are going to build a house with those white picket fences. Why does everything hate me?!?!

"Oh I'm fine. You know, nothing's better then being hooked up to a whole bunch of wires." That were getting on my freaking nerves! This room even smells like hospital!

"Oh well um...that's...cool. I guess." Cool? That is the best you could come up with? Cool? This is the opposite of cool. It's hot! Yeah, HOT!

"I know right." Was my great response. That was even more worser than his 'cool'. Worser isn't even a word! Stupid idiot. Great, now I'm talking to myself. Colton what the hell are you doing to me? "Well um...what do you want to talk about?"

"He probably wants to talk about the kiss." I heard someone whisper from the other side of the door. Travis you little-wait. No I am not doing that again. But it'll be so much-no. Maybe. Okay, just because of Travis, I'll do it.

"Actually I wanted to talk about the kiss." Colton said clearly not hearing that very loud voice on the other side of the door. You're a werewolf. Have you gone deaf?

"What kiss?" I asked playing the dumb blonde card.

"You know, the kiss that...the kiss! The one that...you know what I'm talking about." Nervous again I see. You can't be in my boat. I'll push you off!

"I don't really remember. Do you want to remind me?" What the hell Toni! Stupid, stupid girl you!

"Well I don't really know about that." He said scratching the back of his head. Ugh! If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

I grabbed Colton by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer until his lips were only centimeters away from mine. Okay, don't back out. You're going to do this.My hands were shaking and my heart was beating so fast I was afraid it was going to pound right out of my tiny little chest. I need my boobs so you better stay in there! Breathe, just breathe. "I thought I told you to remind me." And with that, I jerked Colton forward so his lips touched mine. Oh my god! This is happening for a second time. Coming out of the sudden shock Colton relaxed and his hands found there way to my waist. I can't even. Going with flow I let go of his shirt and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer, if that was even possible. Even though he was such an asshole, this kiss just felt so right. Even though this sounded like something out of a romance novel, it was true. The butterflies were real. The sparks were real. Everything that were said in those stories were proven to be true.

Colton and I were too distracted by our heated kiss that we didn't even notice the door open.

"WHAT THE FÚCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!" Oh shít.

We pulled away from eachother, even though we didn't want to, and saw Jasmine standing in the doorway. Her eyes a dark shade of black, her face red as a tomatoe, and her hair looked like it was on fire. Needless to say, she was mad. Pissed. Furious. Actually there were no words to describe how angry she was.

"Why. Are. You. Touching. Him." She spat through gritted teeth. The universe hates me. I swear!

~~~~~

I'm sick. I hate this feeling. But I wrote. I don't even know what just happened. It was kind of like ranting. I just went on and on and on not even knowing what I was talking about. I hope all of this makes sense.

How many of you are Team Colton? What did you guys think about Toni? Any of you guys like Jasmine? I want to know. Leave your answer down in the comments below.

Don't forget to vote. ;).

And also, this chapter is dedicated to  Zukkiemint who made my day. You can never have too many exclamation points.