In Trouble [10]

*Colton's POV*

Shít! Does she always know where I am or something?

"Uh...he was saving my life. You know...CPR." A voice said from underneath me. I didn't notice that I had been on her this whole time. I quickly got off of her before I did something I would soon regret. I don't know what's up with this girl, I mean, I always feel this pull to her and when we touch I can feel the sparks that shoot up my arm. It's like we're-No. I can't have two mates. I am pretty sure that is impossible. But she looks so familiar to-Nope I don't feel bad. I don't. Toni was the omega of this pack and I don't even care about her. She left. Thank god! I didn't want a useless mate. Toni would have dragged me down. She was worthless.

'We both know that was a lie.' My wolf said to me.

It's not a lie. It's the truth! I don't even miss her. She's gone. She's probably dead. But what if I did have two mates? I could always ditch Jasmine and have T. I mean what's so wrong with that anyways? Jasmine's not even my real mate. Everyone is just too stupid to realize that.

"You're the one that put me in that bed for five weeks! I should kill you but I won't because that just goes against my morals." Someone yelled pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around seeing that T had moved from her bed and was now holding Jasmine by her neck up against the wall. "But if you cross me again bítch, I will not hesitate to rip your god damn head off!" T dropped, or should I say threw, Jasmine onto the floor causing a couple of cracks. Definitely better than Toni.

"Maybe you should keep your hands off of my mate!" Jasmine scrambled to her feet and tried to grab T but she was stopped by the Alpha and Beta of the Darkmoon pack.

Travis held Jasmine and Justin held T since both of them were scrambling to claw eachothers eyes out.

"Okay how about we just calm down ladies." I suggested, which was a bad move.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" The two women said in unison. "Why are you copying me?" Instead of using their hands, they decided to use their feet to try and get to eachother.

"Uh, I'll take T and the two of you can take Jasmine." I reached out to grab T but Travis moved her away from me. I growled at him and all he did was growl back.

"Why don't you take your mate? We'll take care of T. She's in our pack, remember?" Justin told me.

So damn difficult! "Fine." I took Jasmine from Justins arms causing him to wince a little because Jasmine clawed at them.Shrugging it off I exited the room leading Jasmine to mine.

"So what the hell was that?" Jasmine demanded.

"It was nothing okay. Just drop it."

"I will not drop it. Not until you tell me why your tongue was down her throat!" This is one thing I don't like about Jasmine, her mouth. She's so much better when she just decides to shut up. "Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me." All the way to my room she kept nagging me about it and as soon as I turned the knob I broke.

"For the love of god! Shut up!" I screamed in her face.

"I'm going to pretend like I didn't her that and you're going to apologize ri-" I cut her off with a kiss which seemed to shut her up pretty quickly.

"What was that for?" To make you be quiet.

"Oh nothing." I shrugged heading over to my bed.

"How about we close this door and we can do something that'll never make you want T ever again." She shut the door behind her and started to walk very slowly to the edge of my bed.