Coming Home [2]

"So this your home?" I asked as we walked through the main doors.

It was definitely not a house. This was a four story mansion. The first floor was the family floor (a common area where everyone in the pack could hangout), second was the gym (werewolves obviously need a whole floor dedicated to working out), third was the guest room (where visitors, like us, would be staying), and fourth was for the Alphas family (. ffs

"Yeah, this is it." Alex smiled gestured his hand around the room.

"I didn't really quite catch your names." He snapped his head towards me.

"Oh yeah. I'm Alex and this is-"

"Colton." He was sporting a boyish smile as he extended his hand. "Nice to meet you."

I forced a smile and shook his hand. "Me too." Those sparks I felt all those years ago were dead. The moment he rejected me, he cut me off from feeling those emotions. "Just out of curiosity, do you have a mate? I mean alphas are supposed to find their mates, right?"

"Um..." He took a long pause and finally he said, "yes I do."

"Who is it, if you don't mind me asking." I was very interested to see who he was gonna to name.

"Well she's-" He stopped talking and glanced up towards the staircase. I followed his gaze to find Jasmine, the backstabbing two faced slút of an ex-bestfriend, walking down to us. She even waved as if we were her subjects and she was the queen. Queen Whorequisha of I-Can-Never-Keep-My-Legs-Closed Island! "She's right there."

Jasmine made it to the bottom of the steps and attacked pounced on him like a lion. She kissed him passionately like they haven't kissed in centuries. She was even dry humping him. I scrunched my nose in disgust. Jasmine did not know what classy was. Her outfit definitely told us that. She was wearing a skirt that barely fit over her butt and a top with a neckline so low her boobs were on full display. What other outfit screams hooker?!

"Um..." I looked at both Travis and Justin to see if they would help me out but they kept silent. "Uh hello?" Colton and Jasmine ignored my attempts to get their attention so I cleared my throat. Still nothing. "Okay I do not want to see a live porn show!" I went to pull them apart but Jasmine growled and I backed away, arms up in surrender.

"Woah possessive mate...calm your tits!" Obviously fake and I could definitely tell because she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Who the hell are you and what sewer did you crawl out of you little rat?" She spat back at me, her eyes glaring.

"The only sewer rat I see here is you." I retorted which made her narrow her eyes further..

Travis put his arm out in front of me and pulled me back. "She's kidding." He laughed awkwardly. "She's really kidding." He shot me a look and I knew what it meant.

'We don't need any problems okay? We're just here to do our job and get the hell out of here.' He scolded telepathically. Travis turned to the two of them and smiled weakly.

'I'll snap this hóes neck Trav, so help me god.' Even though I wanted to make them pay for what they did, I pushed my pride aside and forced another small smile. "Sorry, sometimes my smartáss comments just slip right out of my mouth." I shrugged.

"Apology accepted."

"Oh well that's Travis, Justin, and..." I then went on naming all of our members, which were only 20 of us.

"Well what's your name?" Jasmine asked, rather rudely.

"Oh. Duh. It's T."

"T?" She cocked her head to the side.