Five Weeks [8]

I opened my eyes but was welcomed by darkness. I could see nothing. It was pitch black.

'What the hell? Where am I?' I couldn't move and when I tried, I failed. I had lost all feeling in my body and my mouth didn't seem to work. 'I'm dead. I have to be dead.'

"You're not dead if that's what you think." A voice said through the darkness. "If you think that you must be pretty dumb." The voice sounded so familiar. It was like I heard it before but I just couldn't recognize it. "Waking up would be nice now."

'Who is that?' I was confused and even though I couldn't feel anything, I was freezing.

"Toni, you have to get up now." The voice told me.

'How the hell do you know my name?' Never before in my life had I been scared but right at this moment if I could, I would pee my pants.

"Toni, scared? Wouldn't be the first time. Remember Fall fest? Hmm. Toni, you have to get up."

'How do you know about that?' I wondered. 'I can't move. How am I supposed to get up?'

"Get up!" The voice screamed in my face.  Some kind of force pushed me, waking me up instantly.

I greeted with a bright blinding light and I instantly shut my eyes. 'My eyes burn! Oh my god!'

"She's awake!" Somebody yelled.

"Who's awake?" I asked groggily wiping my eyes. I opened them finding three people in my room. Travis, Justin, and Colton. 'Why are you here?'

'He's in here to say he's sorry.' Travis told me through our mindlink.

'Why?' I asked clearly annoyed. I actually wanted to be left alone because my headwas hurting. Speaking alone caused it to throb.

'Because he just wants to say sorry!'

'Can you not interrupt other people's conversations?' I told Justin.

'Who cares.' He responded.

'How long have I been out?'

'Five weeks.' Travis replied.

"What!" I exclaimed. Five weeks was like a year and a year was a really long time. I can't believe I was out for a whole month. How is that even possible? I have never been out for that long. Why was I out for that long? I don't-.

'Well we're going to go now. Bye.' With their werewolf speed, Travis and Justin exited the room leaving me all alone with Colton.

"Oh hey, buddy." Yeah, that's the best I could come up with.

~~~~~

It's short. I'm sorry. I have homework and school stuff and boy problems.

Not my best week guys.

I had to sing today! Oh my god. Thank the lawd he wasn't in that room or I would have died.

Why do they give out registration forms so early? I don't know what I want to do next year RIGHT NOW! School system. You're stupid.

Even though this sucks, vote for it.

I put soooooooooo much thought into it.

'No , no you didn't .'

You wanna know what I wanna know? Where are you guys from? I'm not a stalker or anything. I just want to know.

So let me know down in the comments below. That freaking rhymes!