Honest Thoughts [12]

I did have a chapter but then I read some comments. Seeing as this book did get a little boring .  .  . and f*cking clichè, we're going to change it the f*ck up. So, here is the new and improved Chapter Twelve. Hope all of you are freaking happy!

I changed some shít around. Deal with it.

~~~~~

"So, that's it? That's all I have to do?" I actually thought this plan was going to be really hard but, it seems really easy. I mean, I don't even have to do anything! Literally.

"Yeah, so just go to practice as usual and just play it cool." Rae stood up from my bed and made her way to my door. "Don't do anything stupid like kiss him okay. Y'all are mates and mates are freaking attracted to each other like magnets." She opened my bedroom door and went outside leaving by myself.

"Okay, don't do anything stupid, play it cool and you'll be fine." I told myself. "You can't fall in love with him. He broke your heart and probably screwed your ex best friend afterwards!" Why do life decisions have to be so hard? "Stick to the so called plan." I chanted over and over to myself as I put on my workout clothes.

"Stick to the plan." I said one last time before I opened my door and went outside.

~~~~~

I was once again in front of a crowd of people. I stared at them, with my hands on my hips, as they stared right back at me. I think I scared the crap out of them the last time. This is just great. I cleared my throat and was the first to speak. "Okay, so even though there hasn't been any problems that doesn't mean that any of you should be slacking off." I looked for the guy who challenged me on the first day of training. What was his name again? I was about to call his name when some special person caught my eye. Colton.

Our eyes met and I smirked. Let's see how you take it when I kick your ass again? "Alpha Colton. Would you please make your way to the front of the group?" He nodded his head and eagerly pushed his way through the crowd until he was right in front of me. "Yes?' He asked. Man you're hot but you're so annoying.

"Do you want to help me with something?" He inched forward so that there was only inches of space separating us. "Sure. What is it?" I closed the space between us. "This." I whispered into his ear. I grabbed his right arm and flipped him so that he was on his back, lying stunned on the grass.

"Apparently you guys have learned nothing. Even your poor little Alpha. Do any of you even remember what you learned?" I waited for an answer but no one wanted to answer my question. "Travis, what the hell have you been doing this whole damn time!"

"Okay, it's not technically his fault that they refuse to learn anything." Kelly said from behind me.

"Get off the ground Colton!" He got up and went back to join the group of people.

I turned around to face my pack. "So you drill it into their heads. We'll just split up into groups again. Okay? Or .  .  . we should pair up. Yeah, we'll do that." I turned back to the Faded Night Pack. "Each of you will pair up and as soon as I'm done talking to my little friends here, I expect you guys to be done. Got it?" All of them shook their heads yes and scrambled around to find their partners.

"So we'll just teach them basic maneuvers and we'll have them practice. If you see someone who needs help, help them." I told my pack who reluctantly agreed. "Let's get started.

~~~~~

After I taught the basic defensive moves, my pack and I walked around observing every pair. That's when I saw that one person had no partner. She was practicing the moves but I knew it was useless because she didn't have someone to practice on. I shook my head and made my way towards her.