The Poor Alpha [4]

'I guess they really are weak and useless.' I said to my pack through the mindlink we shared.

'Everybody saw that right? Like oh my god.' Even through the mindlink you could still sense Kelly's sarcasm.

'Don't be so hard on them Kelly. I mean they are really deprived of any type defense training.' Dean said faking empathy.

'Oh hush up guys." Justin interrupted.

I guess we really did have our work cut out for us. I mean they all did look mean and tough but physically, not really.

"Okay." I clapped my hands together. "We have a lot of work to do so I suggest we get to it." They all instantly started to grumble and complain. Even my pack! "Why are you guys complaining?"

"Because." Lily whined. "They don't know anything and we're going to spend all day out here!"

"Lily. Stop being a crybaby and suck it up. Can't you see that they need help?"

"T. They need more than help. They need a miracle!" I know she was just exaggerating it so it would tick them off.

'Shut up Lillian.'

"So. There's like 20 of us, right? And there are...how many of you guys again?"

"I'd say roughly about 100?" Colton finally spoke up. When did he get here anyways?

"Okay so that'll be...two...ten...two of you guys," I gestured to my pack, "to every ten of you." I gestured to the other pack. They should have name. Pússy Bítch Pack That Can't Do Anything Right. That sounds really accurate actually.

"What she means is, they'll be ten groups of ten and then each of you will have two of us to teach you."

"Thanks Travis." I flashed him a smile and rolled my eyes.

"They all looked confused." He wasn't really wrong about that.

"So, are we gonna do this by age, physical appearance, what?" Lily asked.

"Physical appearance?" I looked to Travis for reassurance.

"I don't know. Why are you looking at me for?" It might be because you're the alpha.

"Physical appearance it is then. But then if you're anything like Kelly, then we'll place you somewhere else, okay?"

PBP nodded there heads and dispersed into their own groups.

"Well then what do we do?" Dean's words cut through my thoughts.

'Really?' I looked at him and rose an eyebrow.

"What? We haven't really done this in a long time. I kinda forgot."

"And you wanted to go to Georgia." Lily mumbled.

"What was that Lily? I heard you couldn't go to Colorado because you didn't-"

"Okay that's enough you two!" Thank you Justin. "If you guys are going to act lik a bunch of kids I'll send you both back home!"

"No. Don't need that." Dean said. "I don't want to go home."

"Why? Is it because-"

"Lily! Shut up!" She jumped when I yelled at her. "God! If you want me to explain it to you again, I will." Just shut mouth." God give me the strength to not kill these people. "Lily and Dean-"

"Why do I have to be with him?" Lily whined.

"Because you're both being a couple of little children so you're going to work together." Dean tried to say something but I put my hand up to stop him. "And I don't care what you say Dean."

"Are you really sure?" Travis asked.

'I know what I'm doing but you're blind.'

"What?'

'Never mind.' Why is everybody so stupid?

"Okay so there's Lily and Dean, then Justin and Kelly, Travis and...who were you with last time? James?" Travis nodded. "Travis and James. Good luck to the people in your group..."

~~~~~

After I finished telling everyone their groups, we all separated and went to different places on the property. I had to have Colton in my group because I'm oh so special.

"So why are you by yourself?" Someone in my group asked.

"Your name is...Lisa? Right?" She nodded her head. "I'm by myself because I can actually be by myself."

"Why?" Another asked.

"We'll...Johnathan, I'm just that good. Now can you all stop asking questions?" Since they were all silent I continued. "I don't really have a partner so I'll just have to use Colton."

"Alpha Lockwood? Why him?" Lisa asked.

"Didn't I just say no questions? But if you really must know, Alpha Lockwood is a what?"

"An alpha." Jonathon said.

"And that should make him like more powerful right?"

"Well duh." Shut up you aśśhole.

"What your alpha said. So all of you step back and I want all of you to pair up." They did as they were told and watch intensively. "I don't really know where all of you are at so we'll just start off with the basic defense skills, okay?" Now what do I show them that's easy? "Wait, you guys do know like the most effective body parts to hit right? Right?" None of them said anything. "Do you even teach them anything Colton?" We are really starting at ground zero. Not even ground zero!

"Everybody make a circle and sit down on the ground." I gave them instructions but someone had to question them.

"Why do we have to sit on the ground? I'll get dirty because there's dirt on the ground." Jascúnt whined. There's dirt on the ground? Wow! I didn't fúcking notice!

"Because I said so." Did she really just say that? You are making it so hard for me not to punch you in your face.

"I don't want to sit on the ground." She was the only one who was standing. I don't want you to continue breathing but you're not dead yet.

"Whatever. So the most effective body parts to hit are the nose, eyes, neck, and knee. The knee is the ideal self-defense target because it's vulnerable from every angle and you can kick it easily. So it's like this. Stand up Colton." He stood up, prepared for whatever I was going to do to him. I'd do a lot of this to you if you know what I-. This is not the time to be sexual Toni! God you're so hot. Shaking my head I tried to focus on the task at hand.

"So if Colton were to grab me. Hello?" He just looked at me. "Grab me you idiot!" That sounds so sexual! I grabbed his right arm and placed it on my left arm. "Grab my arm Colton." Everybody is just stupid today!

Colton grabbed my arm and I went on. "Finally. So if Colton were to grab me, I would kick his knee." I took a small step back, extended my leg, and kicked him in his knee.

"Owww!" Colton screamed. Everybody stared at me in awe and I just rolled my eyes.  I didn't even do anything you big pansy.

~~~~~

I'm sorry if that was short. I'm kind of tired and I was hurrying so I could eat dinner. Did you just see that this story has reached #186 in the Werewolf category and #222 in Humor. Oh my god.

For the next chapter I'm going to need to see 50 votes. I know that's freaking possible because of the last chapter. I'm also going to need 20 comments.

Please comment because I would like to know what you guys think. And for the chapter five, I want to know what you guys want to happen.

I don't even like Colton. Do you guys like Colton?