Grounded [5]

"What did you do?" Travis yelled in my face.

After Colton screamed like a little girl, everybody came thinking something bad happened. I mean all I did was kick him. In the knee. It wasn't even that hard! Colton just needs to grow some balls.

"I just kicked him in the knee!" And that's all I did.

"Well then why did he scream?" Because he has a vagina.

"I don't know. I didn't even kick him hard enough for me to cause him any pain." Everybody's just being over-dramatic because he's the fúcking alpha.

"Really?" Justin looked at me suspiciously.

"I freaking swear. That's all I did." I put my hands up in surrender. "You can even ask them. They were watching me when I did it." I gestured my head to my group.

"She didn't really-" Lisa started but somebody interrupted her.

"I saw her. She hit my poor baby full force!" Oh you little liar. "I saw it with my own two eyes. You wanted this to happen." I thought we were friends. Ugh you're so fake I can't with you!

"Is this true?" Travis looked at Lisa for confirmation. She looked at me and then to Jascúnt who was glaring at her.

"Yes." I'm going to rip your head off Jascúnt.

I tried to jump onto the bítch but Justin stopped me. I want to kill you. I swear you are going to get you little piece of-

"T, go up to your room." Justin told me calmly.

"What? No. I am not going up into my room. What am I? Five? You can't tell me what to do-."

"T!" Travis roared. I'm so scared. "Go. To. Your. Fúcking. Room. Now." You know you can't make me do anything.

"Fine. I'll go to my room. Teach all of them yourselves." With that I marched back into the house, ran up to my room and slammed the door.

"I hate this place! I never wanted to come here in the first place!" I picked up the nearest object, which was a pillow, and threw it at the bedroom door. "I should've took that vacation." I picked up something else and threw it at my door but it opened and Raelyn entered.

"Really? Where did you get bowl from?" Thank god you caught that! "But why would you throw things at me? I'm the bestest person ever."

"I wouldn't have been so mad if that stupid whõre didn't lie and get me in trouble." Raelyn locked the door and sat on the edge of my bed. "You're not going to rape me are you?" I joked.

"Well if you're really into that stuff I guess we could-" She started coming towards me.

'No!" I yelled and she just laughed.

"I wasn't serious."

"How was I supposed to know?"

"Let's talk about something else. How about Jascúnt for example?"

"Oh that backstabbing bimbo can die for all I care."

"I don't think you want herpes."

"She's a werewolf. She can't get herpes."

"Can you stop trying to ruin my jokes! God."

"Sorry."

"So, what are you going to do about Jascúnt?" She asked me.

"I don't-"

"You better not not know you idiot."

"What? She pissed me off and all of a sudden I have to plot my revenge?"

"Yes! I had to go with her to Prom. Prom. I was third wheelin' by myself. When she got freaking drunk, I had to hold her hair over the toilet bowl while she puked her guts out. I want revenge. That was nasty."

"Well I don't really know what to do."

"You better come up with something." She threw herself back and stared at the ceiling. "You better come up with something."

~~~~~~

I had to rewrite this chapter and cut out all the profanities.