30

After I told Sweet Pea, the next day we visited the clinic and they confirmed I was pregnant, five weeks. Now I'm at seven weeks, the morning sickness is killing me but that is all I'm really experiencing. No visible change of my stomach size at all. Thank god, I don't have money for a new pair of pants right now. It's still just me, Sweet Pea and Toni that know about the baby, but Sweets and I have decided it's time we tell people. Only the ones we are close to though. Top of that list, is Fogarty. Sweets and I walk over to our table at Sweetwater River. No one is at the river but Fangs and Toni who sit waiting for us two at the table.

"Finally! So you two say you've got to tell me some big news or whatever and I know it must be big, cause Toni goody-shoes over here is skipping school for it" he teases, earning a punch in the shoulder from Toni.

"Yeah, we have news. It's good news don't worry" Sweets smiles, winking to me as he sits beside Fangs, leaving me standing in front of the three of them.

"How do you feel if a new member comes into the group?" I suggest.

"I love Jones, but he's still more Northside than Serpent, and it's us four! Were the awesome foursome!" he argues.

"Fogarty, it ain't Jones" Sweets chuckles.

"Who then? A Serpent?"

"Sort of, soon, yes" I nod.

"I am so confused right now guys. Come on if there is gonna be a new person hanging around us and killing the vibe just tell me already-"

"Fangs, I'm pregnant" I reveal.

His mouth drops open, then he looks to Toni who nods and to Sweet Pea.

"Yes!" he shouts, throwing his arms around Sweet Pea.

I laughs watching Fangs hug Sweet Pea so tight I worry if Sweets can breath. He then jumps off the table and rushes over to me, throwing his arms around me.

"This is incredible! Yes, I love this new member! I am gonna be an uncle!" he howls.

"Oh jesus" Sweets laughs, rolling his eyes.

"Yes you are Fangs" I chuckle smiling happily.

"You guys are going to be the best parents ever. Seriously" he states, in a serious caring voice.

"And we are going to be here for you, whatever you need whenever you need it. Were there" Toni adds.

I smile grateful, and then the four of us all wrap in each other's arms, hugging each other tightly. I sneak a peak at Sweet Pea, only to find he was already looking at me.

For our next announcement, we decided I do it on my own. Once school is done, I walk into the Jones trailer, Jughead telling me it was just him home. We sit on his couch and I look to the boy who's been my brother for years.

"I've got something to tell you Jug. It will shock you, it shocked me that's for sure" I chuckle, "But I'm happy and I want you to be"

"What is it Casey?" he asks curiously.

"I'm pregnant"

I watch as a huge grins forms on his face.

"You'll be a great Mom, I have no doubt" he smiles.

I lean forward, wrapping my arms around him as he does the same to me.

"I love you Jughead"

"I love you too Casey, I'm always here. If you need anything at all"

"I know, thank you" I sigh grateful, then as I pull away I grab his beanie.

He rolls his eyes and I laugh, putting it on. I did this all the time when we were kids and he always hated it. Once I'm done with Jughead, I make my way to the Wyrm. To FP's office. I walk in, extremely nervous. When I get inside, he is sitting behind his desk and tells me to take a seat. Which I do.

"FP...I don't really know how to tell you this. Just don't be mad, I'm happy okay. And I have to do this, I can't ignore this or throw this responsibility away because I'm not ready like my parents did-"

"Casey, what are you going on about kid?" he questions, leaning forward in his chair.

"Kid. My kid. I'm pregnant" I blurt.

His eyes widen shocked.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes. I am not abandoning my baby FP. I'm having this baby no matter what. Sweet Pea feels the exact same way he isn't leaving-"

"You two...will be great parents. And I'm going to be a great, grandpa" he smirks.

I gasp, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. FP walks over to me, then puts his hand on my cheek as he stands beside me.

"You are the strongest girl I know Casey, you will get through this and so will Sweet Pea. You two are so loved, you will never be alone" he assures, "Not with me around. I love you Casey"

"I love you too" I sigh, standing up and wrapping my arms around his waist.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door, it opens to reveal Sweet Pea. I smile at him, his sweet face.

"Sweet Pea, you're a good man. I know you didn't have a father, but just know, you're not your old man. And you're going to be a damn good Dad, I have no doubt" FP declares kindly.

Sweet Pea looks at him stunned, but incredibly grateful. I watch as the two of them hug one another, then I say goodbye to FP and take hold of Sweets' hand. We make our way out of the Wyrm and back to our trailer. As we are nearing, Sweet twirls me around, the two of us dancing happily. But we both stop, confused at the woman who is sitting outside our trailer.

"Who the hell are you?" Sweet Pea questions.

The woman stands up, walking down on to the grass and scans me up and down.

"Is your name Casey? Are you her?" she asks.

"Yeah. What's it to you?"

"I'm your mother" she grins.