34

I walk out of the bathroom and Sweets is sitting up in our bed, looking to me smiling.

"You know Saturday nights we are usually getting drunk and smoking. Haven't done that in ages" I sigh, "But I don't really care"

"Sing" he responds fast.

"What?" I laugh confused, walking over and sitting across from him on the bed.

"Sing. I loved, your voice when you sung on that stage, and you looked so happy singing. So sing to me, right here right now" he insists.

"Sweets...I don't know-"

"Come on Case...go for it" he pleads.

I smile, nodding and giving in to my beautiful boyfriend. He grins happily, getting comfortable in the bed. I take a deep breath, clearing my throat. Then close my eyes as I begin to sing 'Someone Like You' by Adele.

I open my eyes scared, to see Sweet Pea looking at me. His eyes widened and sparkling, a proud grin on his face. I can't stop the smile that grows on my face, and I feel my cheeks blush.

"You, are the most amazing, incredible person on this planet" he gasps, "How the hell did I get you?"

He grabs my hands and pulls me on top of him, putting his lips onto mine. We kiss passionately and strong, my hands sliding up his chest and then taking off my shirt. His lips move to my neck and he tickles me with his kisses, before removing my bra and his lips go back onto mine.

I wake up, my naked body being held by Sweets'. Our legs entangled and his hand is stroking my head soothingly. My head is rested on his chest and I draw circles on his abs.

"What should we do today?" I ask.

"I don't know, it's a Sunday, a chill day...or it could be a fun day" he grins.

I look up and smile at his mischievous face, knowing exactly what he wants to do. But, I decide to play a bit of a game.

"No, I'm having a shower. Go get the cartoons on" I laugh, sitting up and walking to the shower, completely naked.

"Oh come on! You can't just walk away from me like that your killing me!" he groans.

I cheekily look over my shoulder and smile at him, making him groan and fall back down onto our bed.

"Fine! I love cartoons! Cartoons are awesome" he shouts.

I laugh, closing the door and having a shower. Once I'm out, I check Sweet Pea isn't in the room before changing into some sexy lingerie. I brush my hair and then make my way out into the living area, where Sweet Pea is sitting on the couch completely oblivious to my entrance. I clear my throat and his head turns to the noise. His mouth drops open before turning into a boyish smirk, his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Still want to watch cartoons?" I smile, biting my lip.

"Hell...no" he gasps, sitting frozen.

I walk slowly over to him, then open my legs and sit down on his lap. Our eyes are entranced in each others and I smirk, leaning down and crashing my lips on to his.

"Oi Sweets! Why is the door locked?" Fangs shouts, banging on our trailer door.

Sweet Pea groans, his head falling back and I laugh at how frustrated he is.

"Fangs! Piss off! Why do you think it's closed man?" he responds madly.

It's silent, and then I can hear Fangs laughing.

"Got you! Alright I'm going...Hey Casey!" he calls.

"Hey Fangs" I chuckle.

"So Sweets you wanna meet up later or-"

"Fangs! I'm going to kill you" Sweets groans, Fangs just playing him on.

"Alright! Laters! Wear a condom! Oh jokes, that doesn't really matter anymore hey?"

"Bye Fangs" I shout.

"See ya" he laughs and we hear him walk away.

"Thank, god" Sweet smirks, moving his lips to my neck.

After, a bit of fun, Sweet Pea and I arrive at Sweetwater River. Fangs howls and claps at our arrival, the two of us joining him and Toni at the picnic table.

"How was the sex?" Fangs chuckles.

"It was great, even with your interruption" Sweet Pea scoffs, the two of us sitting down.

"My boy" Fangs nods, "Hey so when do we have the baby party?"

"The what?" I laugh.

"I don't know Toni was talking about it" he shrugs.

I look to Toni and she smiles mischievously.

"Alright here me out, a baby party! Come on everyone will give you guys presents, we'll all get drunk, but you, but we will drink for you! It will be fun!" she declares.

"I don't know Toni" I sigh unsure.

"Casey, when you first got pregnant you were so scared. About having a baby, raising the baby and telling everyone about it. Now that that is over, you need to celebrate with your family, your Serpent family. I already talked to FP about it"

"And?"

"He is totally for it!" she cheers, "Come on, say yes and I'll plan it for tomorrow night"

When I turn to Sweet Pea he is smiling and nodding. I sigh, giving in and looking to Toni. Knowing everything she said was spot on so maybe this is a good idea.

"Let's do it" I grin.

"Yeah!" Fangs claps Toni's hand loudly, the two of them smiling in success, "Hey you reckon I could be the babies middle name?"

"Fogarty?" I laugh, "Sorry Fangs"

"Yeah man, nah. But you'll be the best uncle" Sweets assures.

"Well we already knew that" he shrugs, "The baby is going to hate shorty Toni"

"Shut up Fangs, I knew about the Abby first, which means it's going to love me not you"

"There is no logic in that" Fangs scoffs.

"And you have logic?" Toni argues.

"Alright, alright you're both going to be amazing and loved" I laugh.

"Yeah but mostly me" Sweets grins joking.

I scrunch my nose at him and then hit his shoulder playfully. We all laugh and I roll my eyes. Once it's gone silent, I put my two cents in.

"I'm pushing the baby out of my vagina, I'm going to be the favourite" I smirk.

They all laugh that I gave in and spoke into the conversation. I grin, shrugging my shoulders winningly. Then, I suddenly feel a hand on my stomach, and look down to see it's Sweet Pea's. I move my head and rest it on his shoulder, holding his hand as his kisses my forehead.