19

The morning after the fight, I sit on a chair across from Sweet Pea, holding a bag of ice against his eye, as he wipe the blood off of my lip.

"I can't believe that asshole hit you. No matter what Serpents never hit girls" he hisses mad.

"It was just because I was beating the crap out of him. You're eye is already black" I sigh maddened.

"That kid, stabbed himself in the rain. Fangs said he saw him do it right before the gun was fired by that lunatic chick"

"Yeah, so much for her saying no weapons" I scoff.

I find myself staring into Sweet Peas eyes. His hair is wet, slicked back. I lean forward and kiss his lips with mine, despite it stinging my cut. I move across, sitting up on his lap. However the door bursts open and I look over to see Sherif Keller with two officers. I quickly move off of Sweet Peas lap.

"What the hell do you want Keller?" I hiss.

"You two are under arrest, until we figure out who stabbed Dilton Doily"

"Son of a bitch" Sweets scoffs, the cops walk over to us and put cuffs on our hands, "No Serpent stabbed him, he did it himself!"

"Well we're going to figure that out now" he declares.

"Sure, by arresting a bunch of teenagers!" I hiss, fighting as the cop drags us out.

"A bunch of violent, rude, gang member teenagers" he states.

"Yeah, so you should watch your back Keller" Sweets glares.

"You should watch your mouth snake" the officer warns.

"You should watch yours pig, snakes eat pigs for breakfast" I threaten, trying to jump forward at the cop who holds Sweet Pea.

"Who's in cuffs little girl?" he grins.

Sweet Pea hits the back of his head against the cops nose, immediately making it bleed. I smirk proudly as I'm shoved into a police car, Sweets winking at me as he is put into another.

I am put into an interrogation room by myself, girls having to be separate from the boys, that stupid shit. I have been in here for an hour and a half, according to the clock on the wall. During that time Keller came in and questioned me on the event last night. So the boys are in a cell and I'm in a cold, cement walled room. Somewhere I've been more than the usual teenager. An officer walks in, the same one that Sweets gave a bloody nose. I look to his badge, Reed. He has a cloth and is wiping his knuckles which are bloody.

"This is your boyfriends blood" he grins.

I glare at him, leaping up from my seat, but not able to run to him since I'm chained to the floor.

"Touchy" he chuckles.

"You stupid pigs. Never learn do you" I scoff.

"Alright Reed that's enough" Keller sighs, walking into the room, "Come help get the boys out. We'll come back to Casey here after"

"I'll be waiting" I smile, glaring at Reed as he leaves the room, throwing the blood cloth on the table in front of me.

Minutes later, Reed walks in, over to stand behind me.

"You know, I saw that video of you a while back, quite the movie" he chuckles into my ear.

My blood boils and I bit my teeth together. This guy clearly has a death wish. He pts the key in my cuffs and unlocks them, only to grab me by my jacket, and hold me against the wall hard.

"You Serpents thing you're so much better than everyone else, but you're not. Especially not you. You're just a whore with a big mouth"

I don't say anything. Knowing if I do, he is likely to use it against me and possibly arrest me. Which I can not have. I keep my mouth shut, then he lets me go and I storm out of the interrogation room, straight out of the station. Where I find Sweet Pea and Fangs waiting. Sweet Pea has a new bruise on his jaw, surely from Reed.

"Son of a bitch" I hiss, rushing over and touching it gently with my hand.

"He also punches the shit out of Sweet Peas stomach. Asshole fucking pigs!" Fangs yells at the station.

"You okay?" he asks worried.

"Sweets I'm fine, that cop has some real issues towards the Serpents though. He came in boasting that he hit you, then, mention he watched my video" I admit quietly.

"What?" Sweet Pea hisses, starting to walk to the station.

I put my hand on his chest stopping him.

"Don't Sweets. It's what he wants. Let's just go to the Wyrm alright? Have a drink" I plead.

He nods, then throws his arm around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head as we start our way to the Wyrm. Me and the Serpents arrested all stand around the pool table.

"Those Bulldogs will pay for what they told the cops, that we stabbed that idiot kid. And the Northside will pay for believing it, as always, that we're the bad guys!" I shout, "And I've got a plan"

They all cheer, raising there glasses.

Jughead rushes over to the cafeteria table.

"Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him!" he accuses mad.

"Idiot stabbed himself. With his own knife" Fangs states.

"And we didn't jump him, there was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this? Your boy Andrews gave it to me" Sweets hisses, "Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air"

"What happened?" he asks shocked, looking to me.

"What happened is Northsiders get off scot-free, and the rest of us are hauled in by the police. Again. It's payback time" I declare.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"This" Sweet points.

"What is that? Is that a pipebomb?"

"Fogarty's cousin served in the Army. He's gonna build us something" I smirk.

"We'll do it after hours, but it'll shut the Riverdale register down once and for all" Sweet Pea grins.

"You think blowing up a building is going to make things better?" Jughead questions.

"Can't get any worse-"

"Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can. Let me talk to Archie. Let me figure this out. Okay?"

"Man, that's your answer for everything. Talk and more talk. And we don't even know who you stand with. Us? Or them?" Sweet Pea yells frustrated.

Jughead looks to me for help, but I cant help him and I don't want to. I shake my head.

"You can't be half a Serpent, Jughead" I state.