18

I storm into Jughead's trailer, finding him on the couch writing.

"Do not tell me you are in bed with Penny fucking Peabody Jug" I plead.

"Casey-"

"Jughead she is dangerous! She is the reason I got hurt a while back! She's a liar and a drug dealer, working with fucking Ghoulies!"

"Why don't you say something-"

"I've got no proof! And even if I did say something, she'd probably have me killed" I scoff, "Why? Why would you go to her Jug?"

"To get my Dad out! And she got the sentencing pushed back. She helped, so I'll help her once"

"It's not going to be a one time thing Jug. It never is. I don't want you getting hurt"

"I'm not going to! I can take care of myself despite you and Dad not thinking I can. I'm writing Casey, leave" he sighs annoyed, sitting down on his couch.

"You were born in the Southside Jug, but you didn't grow up here. You don't know how to survive here, that's a good thing. Your dad just wants you protected from it. He loves you" I state, before leaving his trailer and returning to my own.

I walk inside and Sweets is on the couch eating a pizza.

"God, Jughead is so frustrating sometimes" I groan annoyed, throwing my bag to the floor.

"Yeah trust me, I know" he scoffs annoyed, "Look can't talk, this show is the shit"

I roll my eyes, than an idea comes to my mind. I go to the bedroom and change into a black set of dirty, lace lingerie. Once it is on, I walk out, leaning against the kitchen counter, looking st Sweet Pea.

"Can you look now?" I say seductively.

He turns his head, and when he sees me, his eyes widen and mouth drops. I use my leg to glide up my other, biting my lip as Sweet Pea smirks, standing up and making his way slowly to me. He stands in front of me, moving his hands down my back and then squeezing my ass. Then, he picks me up fast, I wrap my arms around his waist and he carries me to the bedroom. He lays me down slowly, taking off his shirt then starts to kiss my neck. His lips suck on my skin, moving slowly down my chest and body. I moan in pleasure at his touch.

I wake up, my head is on Sweet Peas chest, my leg across his body. We lay beside each other comfortably when my phone starts to ring. I groan, leaning over and seeing it is Toni.

"Yes Topaz?"

"It's Jughead, he was beaten, in at his trailer-"

"I'm on my way" I respond fast, hanging up the phone, "I gotta go, Jughead was beaten"

"I'll meet you at school yeah?" he checks, watching as I get up out of bed and dressed.

"Yeah, I'll see you there" I nod.

"Hey, last night, was great" he smile boyishly.

I walk over to him and kiss his lips passionately, before leaning back and smiling at him.

"It was" I grin, kissing his cheek quickly before I rush out of the trailer and to Jughead's.

When I enter Jug's, he is on the couch, sitting with Betty who is cleaning up his wounds. I walk over and stand beside Toni.

"Can't you just take a day off?" Betty sighs upset.

"It's not that bad. Just some cuts and bruises"

"I told you that motorcycle was risky, Jug. You promised you were always gonna wear a helmet"

I look to Toni confused, motorbike? Jug didn't tell Betty the truth.

"It was just around the block. Don't blame me, all right? Blame the pothole" he huffs.

"I thought you were gonna say that you got jumped by those Creepies"

"Ghoulies" I correct, " But, no, the Serpents won't allow that. They got Jughead's back"

"Even though he's not a member" Toni adds.

"It's just family loyalty" I explain.

"Great, well I've gotta go to school, try and fix this mess with Kevin. Toni, Casey, will you keep an eye on him?"

"All over it" Toni salutes.

Betty leaves the trailer and the two of us look to Jughead.

"Don't tell Betty. She doesn't need to know" he pleads.

"We warned you about the Ghoulies. You'll take them more seriously now" I check.

"Yeah. I will now" he nods.

And when we are in school, he does. He sits with the Serpents, which annoys Sweet Pea. But he's going to be nicer to Jughead because he knows how close I am to him, that he's my brother. Not by blood, but I don't have any blood relatives. Jug, FP, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea and the Serpents, they're my family.

But it was an interesting lunch, a video of Archie Andrews is spreading around Riverdale. An embarrassing video for him of course. So I suggested Fangs earns his stripes, he was very interested, as was Sweet Pea. The two of them had a run in the other day outside of he Wyrm, he pulled a gun on them. You don't pull a gun on a Serpent. I know he is Jughead's friend, but he's not mine and it's not like they're together.

I walk up, leading the Serpents behind us up to Archie's house. We knock on the door, and it opens to Veronica, who calls for her boyfriend.

"How stupid are you Northsiders?" I chuckle.

"You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face in front of my boys, and there wouldn't be any payback?" Sweet Pea hisses.

"You have crap timing, bro. Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch"

Another footballer appears beside Archie, the whole team forming behind them.

"We'll see about that" I smirk.

"And the more, the merrier" Sweets grins, cracking his buckles readily.

As Andrews talks to his girlfriend, the tall Bulldog looks me up and down.

"I ain't gonna hit a little girl" he notes.

"Well I'm going to hit you" I scoff, stepping forward to him, "And I'm going to enjoy it, little boy. You're daddy and mommy aren't here to help you from a snake bite"

He steps forward maddened, threatened, but Archie quickly stops him.

"If you wanna fight, we'll fight"

"What about your gun?" Sweet Pea questions.

"What about your knife?" he responds.

"How about no weapons? If you troglodytes insist on doing this, there are gonna be rules.
Or should I call Sheriff Keller to be referee?" Veronica declares.

"No, little snitch. The Sherif doesn't need to be called, not until your Bulldogs are put down" I smirk.

The Serpents all howl and clap excitedly. I grin, crossing my arms, then turn around and lead my Serpents to the road. A storm starts to brew, in the sky and between the two groups of teens. We light up the road with our motorbikes, watching as the Bulldogs make there way to the road. I keep staring at them, smirking excitedly.

"Be careful Sweets" I say.

"You too Case" he responds, then stands up and faces off with Archie.

The rain pours down, but as soon as Archie makes the first hit, all hell breaks loose. Everyone pairs up with a Bulldog, I've got the tall sexist asshole.