Foreward

⚠⚠PLEASE READDDDDD⚠⚠

My Hero Academia or Boku No Hero Academia characters belong to Funimation, not to me. The storyline and a few characters however do belong to me.

Ships:
I have a few ships in this book that will be mentioned.

Including, but not limited to:
•Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui
•Denki Kaminari and Eijirou Kirishima
•Kyoko Jirou and Momo Yaoyorozu
And obviously BAKUDEKU!

Words:
Some words in this book you may be unfamiliar with if you have yet to read an Omegaverse au book. And this book will contain SEXUAL things and as will the definitions of these words

Alpha: The dominant second race that makes up 16% of the population. When an alpha is in rut, a sort of heat but for alphas and not as bad, they will most likely find an omega to mate with and knot them (possibly).

Beta: The basic secondary race that makes up 75% of the population who don't have ruts or heats, normal people basically.

Omega: The lesser second race that makes up 7% of the population. 6% of that being girls and the rare 1% being male. Omegas go into heat every month for a week in which they are basically super horny and have to take supressants to keep them from releasing their scent to alphas. The only pro hero omega in this story is the Number 5 rabbit hero Mirko (real name: Rumi Usagiyama). They can get marked by alphas and betas but way more commonly by alphas. The mark will be painless if they are the omegas true mate (soulmate), if they aren't it will hurt like hell.

Heat: The stage an omega goes through each month where they can wear a scent collar to mask their scent, take suppressants, or hide until the week of hornyness is over.

Rut: When alphas feel sexual desire, or is basically turned on by an omegas scent and wants to get them pregnant.

Nape: The back of the neck

Knot: I can't really explain but here's a pic!

Once an omega is knotted they gonna have a baby (100% chance) 

Scent: A certain smell that comes from the nape that attracts omegas and alphas, betas are less affected. The scent is original to each person and the smell depends on who is smelling it. If their mate is smelling it, it will smell amazing to them and that is how they know who is their mate. Some scents can send alphas into rut or omegas into a second heat.

MALES CAN GET PREGNANT IN THIS BOOK BUT LIKE IM NOT READY FOR MY BABIES TO BE DADDIES!!

Female alphas have penises but like no I'm not doing that so normal male and female parts except all omegas (including boys) have the baby making parts (uteris)

Alright so that's about it, enjoy the next chapters!

~april❤