Chapter 13: Anger, Part 1

Madison decided that she wanted answers. No, she needed answers. She was going to Jeff's house and she wasn't going to shed a single tear.

  She hopped on her bicycle and rode over to Jeff's house, and when she arrived, the two same cars were parked in the driveway. The Ford Focus must be Tia's, thought Madison.

  Madison knocked on the door and a tall woman with blonde hair answered it. "Hello."

  "Yeah, Tia, I'm here to see Jeff," replied Madison.

  Tia looked puzzled.  "OK, how do you know my name and why are you here to see Jeff?"

  Madison didn't feel like answering all of these questions. "Just get me Jeff, Tia."

  Tia crossed her arms. "No," she snickered.

  Madison was shocked. "Excuse me? Did you tell me no?" she asked.

  "I believe I did."

  "Oh, that's the last straw," yelled Madison. She vigorously slapped Tia across the face. In response, Tia yelled in pain and punched Madison in the nose. Soon, the two of them were screaming and kicking at each other.

  When Tia finally screamed, "Help!" Jeff heard and came running. He opened his front door, where the ladies were fighting. He pushed them apart and barked, "Stop you two!"

TO BE CONTINUED...