chapter 12

(Anne's POV)
It's Thursday, I can't believe I'm turning fifteen tomorrow! In a year Marilla said I'll be allowed to wear my hair up. She insisted that I had my party in the parlor, but I wanted to celebrate in nature. I'm going to look for places after school today. I'm thinking of the meadow that Gilbert showed me, maybe I could have my party there. I stopped thinking about my plans for later and looked at ms.stacy. she had instructed us to read the script of the play that she planned to take us to. I had finished reading five minutes ago since she only gave us the first act of the play. She had been busy grading papers and writing down instructions for the new lower school teacher who had been quite confused on the lesson plan she was instructed to teach.
I glanced at Gilbert and I saw that he had already been staring at me. I smiled and mouthed 'you finished reading too?'
Gilbert smirked and responded 'no, just wanted to stare at you'. I blushed a bit and then mouthed 'well finish, it's a good storyline.' He nodded then stared at his paper.

(Gilbert's POV)

As i started reading i noticed how simular Anne was to the main female lead. An intelligent girl with an uncontrollable imagination and need for adventure. I also noticed at the end of scene one the two leads kissed. I knew Anne was going to get the female lead and im not going to let anybody else steal her first kiss. Im going have to perfect the male lead.

(Anne's POV)

After school i rush home not noticing i left my school supplies in the coat room. I see Matthew and tackle him in a hug. "Matthew we need to go down to the school house before supper so i can be signed up for a school event!" I say as quickly as i can. He nods "well just send a signed note with you to school tomorrow". I sit outside for a little while and wait for Gilbert, today is the last night he will be here and after supper marry and bash are going to come and walk him home.  He walks up to the gate and i wave at him.

(Gilbert's POV)
I see anne on the porch waving at me i have her books and coat in my hands. I run up to her and give her the things she left behind. She puts them on a bench and i take her hand in mine. We start walking to the forest,  since she wanted to look for places to host her party. I see a cliff near a giant oak tree in a meadow of flowers facing the ocean. "This is perfect." Anne whispers a determined look on her face. She lets go of my hand and runs toward the meadow. Anne sits and motions for me to do the same. i run toward her and take a seat as well. I grab her face in my hands and kiss her cheek, then i tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You are perfect." I whisper causing her to blush.