Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Keshorn Walcott

     I heard him calling out to me through the link but I didn't turn around, I focused on running. The soft pitter-patter of my paws against the leaves in the woods. It was so beautiful out here; the tall lush trees that gave shade to the area; the wild flowers and up ahead was the most beautiful stream. That was my destination at this point, I just needed to clear my head.

       "Emily! Emily! Baby, come back." that wasn't through the link; he was right behind me.

       I spun around, he was in Wolf form as well and he seemed worried as though something bad was going to happen to me- hardly.

     I sighed. "Can you please leave me alone?"

    "No," he moved closer to me, "not until you at least talk to me."

     "I don't want to talk about anything. I just want space." I snapped.

      "Emily, please just--" I cut that sentence short.

     "No! Space. Leave me alone for ten minutes." I snapped a second time and ran off. I didn't hear him following me so I started to run feeling completely at ease. My thoughts becoming more and more peaceful the more I ran. Soon, I lost track of time and decided due to the burning in my chest that it was time to go back. I was exhausted...and hungry.

     I had stopped to change behind the tree my dress was conveniently stashed behind a tree. As I made my way back to the house I ran into something or rather someone. I looked up and I stared into a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes. And they belonged on a handsome face a lot like Christian's. Except this guy had brown hair and was not as gorgeous; although kudos to him for being so hot.

    "Who-who are you?" I asked.

    The man before me gave an earth-shattering smile and spoke in a heavy English accent. "I am Christiano... Christian, your mate, is my brother."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I feel horrible for pulling this out of the Watty'sand I am intent on finishing it, just not for the Awards...

So, here is an update (more suspense and mystery)!!! Stick with the story, more drama with every chap. My chaps are short- sorry

VOTES - I would still appreciate them!

COMMENTS- :) Let me know what you thought.

FAN! I have a goal to make :) 10 more till I reach 50!!!