1.5

~Feya~

"It kind of freaked me out, they way her eyes changed so many colors" Liv mattered, "Creepy" she added to make sure she made her point clear.

"I don't know, I liked it"

"The movie was perfect" Liv mumbled afterwards. After we closed the TV we made our way upstairs to her room. Watching 'Lucy' was Liv's idea and I gotta admit it wasn't a bad movie. I actually like it so yeah.

Liv had this huge room with a huge looking bed and even a couch where I was going to sleep. Her room was this beautiful shade of purple and I gotta admit that I liked it. I was sure her room would be pink and it would be filled with posters of singers that I hated it. Instead the walls were filled with pictures. When Liv was younger, with friends, family and they progressed from a young Liv to what we see today.

"I like your room" I stated and she looked surprised.

"I thought you were going to hate it" she admitted as she let out a breathe she has been holding. I sat on the couch and took my phone in my hands when Liv went to the bathroom. Mum had called again. I felt a bit guilty and decided to call her back this time.

I waited for practically one second; one ring and she picked up. All I heard from the other line were muffled cries and talking that I couldn't make out. I tried to calm her down but when I realized that, that was never going to happen; I let her cry and calm down.

"Are you okay?" was the first question I could understand after a whole 10 minutes of her crying.

"Yes mum, I'm at Liv's house and last night I was with Luke. Don't worry" I tried to assure her because I wasn't mad with her. Not so much that is. Plus, nobody likes to hear their mum crying, right?

"Please honey, come home-"

"But dad said that-" she didn't even let me finish my sentence when she started talking to dad on the other line. She actually told him to remain silent because he had messed up.

"Your dad is going to apologize because he was wrong. And I was wrong. It doesn't matter how you look as long as you listen to us and go to school. No more skipping, please" I sighed and nodded my head. I could try.

"I'll come home tomorrow because now I can't leave, okay?"

"Yes, of course" she said quickly and I was certain there was a smile on her lips by now. Liv had returned back in the room and was waiting for me to finish my call.

"Okay...see you tomorrow" I mumbled and right before I hang up I heard mum say that she loves me. I sighed and looked at Liv. She gave me a small smile which I returned. I new Liv wanted to ask me something; just from the eagerness in her face I could tell.

But first I asked her where the bathroom was. I washed my face and I started brushing my teeth when Liv's little brother came to the door. He was having a sleepover with one of his friends too. He smiled at me and I saw him wait patiently by the door.

I found out today that Liv's parents are really, really rich and that they aren't around enough. They travel and do stuff like that for their work. Liv and her little brother stay with the stuff and I know Liv isn't really happy about that.

"Are you Liv's friend?" the little boy asked me and I smiled. He is so cute!

"I am. I'm Feya. What's your name?" I asked as I kneeled next to him.

"I'm Tyler. What about Anna?" he asked with a sad expression and then whispered 'I like Anna'. I smiled and got up.

"They are still friends but Anna couldn't make it today." I assured him and he smiled again.