0.4

~Feya~

"Gooood morning" I screamed as I got on top of Jason's bed and started jumping up and down. I started laughing and jumping higher and closer to his head, not caring if I stepped on it or something.

"Are you trying to get me killed or something?" he asked annoyed. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"It is a wonderful day my brother so is it that bad that I wanted to be happy and surprise you?" I asked with an innocent face. Batting my eyelashes and smiling sweetly at him.

"I hate it when you're happy" he mumbled in an annoyed manner but a small smile spread on his lips. Times like this I don't mind calling that idiot my brother...me and Jason weren't always this close...we're not that close but before it was worse.

I used to hang out with different people and he used to hang out with different people...we just didn't fit...When we were home we talked...I was tutoring him also for English because he sucks. Now that's pretty much it...nothing more.

"I know. Isn't this whole situation lovely?" I asked faking a British accent and pretending me and him are in a movie. Those movies from another century where everybody is happier and their only problem is what color tulips should they plant next to the yellow ones.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked laughing while rubbing his eyes trying to wake up for good.

"Never been better" I said as I walked outside and went to the kitchen where my mum and dad were drinking their coffee and chatting about something I was completely oblivious.

" Good morning" I said it the same happy voice. Dad said good morning happily back too but mum looked at me the same way Jason did.

"Honey are you okay?" she asked me; her hair was already caught in a perfect neat bun with just a strand of red escaping on purpose on her shoulder. She was wearing her working outfit which meant that tonight it will be me, Jason and dad at dinner.

Mum wasn't a workaholic but there were some cases were she had to stay really late at work. She is a journalist and the reason we moved away from Boston.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? Everything is perfect" I said moving my hands up and down in a dramatic way.

To answer your question I'm happy because Luke isn't.

Simple as that.

I know it may sound mean but...I'm a bitch...what can I say? A whole weak passed since he got me out of bed at 4 in the morning. During this weak let's just say that I have a head start in this bet. Being the new girl makes this bet so much easier. If you want a guy to want you, you have to make the whole school to want you. Now when you're new, people tend to get curious and ask questions and stuff. Some guys were really offering, like to carry my books or walk me to class but I'm not a princess...I don't need this stuff.

Luke seems to know that...he actually seems...like he likes that...I don't know how to place it...He looks like he enjoys the fact that I don't care if he flirts with me and then won't call...which is totally fine....why would I want a guy bugging me with phone calls 24/7? Nah that's stupid.

Me and Luke have been messing with each other but not even close to first base I mean...that's kinda frustrating but...I'm not losing...so that's good I guess...

The good thing about my first week is that I made three great friends. That's a rare for me. I even have arranged(what?) to go to a party with Liv and Anna. They're really good...they're just...different.

My friends back home were more...bad I guess....they didn't went to classes and had - especially guys- lot tattoos and piercings. They went to parties every week and got wasted. Liv and Anna aren't like this I guess...They're more normal but in the good way you know...they'll ditch class but not every day and they'll go to parties but not every week.