0.2

~Luke~

During the whole first period I kept glancing at her...

Hoodie guy? Is she serious?

"What's your name again?" I heard her ask but I didn't turn around.

"What are you playing hard to get?" she asked chuckling.

"I'm sorry...were you talking to me?" I asked, sounding like an idiot.

"Last time I checked" she answered in a matter of fact tone.

"It's Luke" I said; meeting her eyes and seeing that she was smirking.

"So Red...first day here?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yup...why?" she asked; her head tilting to the side.

"No reason" I said now fully turned backwards to face her. Taking in her appearance. Red long hair falling on her small shoulders and eyes a bright green. Black clothing and nothing else...

"Mr. Hemmings" I heard the teacher say.

"oh...kill me now" I mumbled. "Yes Mrs White?"

"Maybe you and miss Evans would like to go outside to talk?" she asked;her expression stern and her eyes showed anger.

"That would be lovely,thank you" I said smiling but Red smacked my head.

"Sorry Mrs White." she said looking from her to myself and then back at her.

"One whisper and detention is waiting for both of you" the teacher said and I saw Red nod in agreement. Too bad we're getting detention...I turned back around looking at Red.

"Don't you dare" she warned me in a low voice.

"Too late" I said and her eyes widened. "No" she said.

"Feya isn't it?" I asked loudly so that the teacher will hear me.

"Mr Hemmings! You and miss Evans have detention after school and you are both going to the principal's office"

"You have got to be kidding me" Red said while shaking her head. She quickly got up,throwing her stuff inside her bag and going outside. I soon followed her outside and saw her looking up and down the corridor.

"It's that way" I said pointing the direction behind me.

"I knew that and don't talk to me" she said in an angry manner.

"Why did I do?" I asked faking hurt;even though I was still smiling.

"What did you do? You gave me detention on my first day" she said in a bored tone now.

"I'm sorry...you just didn't came off like the good girl" I said as we reached the principal's office. The secretary told us to take a seat and I saw that Red was smiling; amusement clear on her face.

"What?"

"Oh sweetheart...let me tell you a secret" she said while she leaned closer; telling me to lean too.

"There is no such thing as good girls" she whispered. Her eyes never leaving mine and her lips just centimeters away from mine I swear I would have kissed her.

I would...but I didn't...because right then the secretary told us that the principal was waiting for us and Red got up and walked towards the direction of the principal's office.

When I walked in, the principal sighed and pinched the bridge of his now.

"First day...Luke...first day and you're here already"