3.5

~Feya~

"You have ruined my best friend"

"I have not" I said while sticking my tongue out, mocking Michael.

"Are you kidding me? Look at him. He's all smiling and nice to everybody. Even at school" Michael insisted as he sat next to me. Calum, who was sitting at the other sofa of Michael's living room, turned his head towards us and started listening to our conversation which was mostly Michael complaining about being the only single one in the group.

We're already one week in the new year and Michael has already broken his new year's resolution which was to not be so whiney. Mine, as Michael and Anna came up with it, is to be nicer to people since apparently I show off a bitchy "vibe" or something like that.

Me and Luke had that date last week at the school cafeteria where we basically just made fun of Michael. Good times.

Now Michael is complaining that I have turned his best friend into a softy.

Luke is acting differently since we started dating, and so have I if I'm being honest, but that is normal. What I believe though is that people can't change. So it's just a matter of time before things get back to usual.

After all what me and Luke "have" is a crush. Nothing more, nothing less.

"You're overreacting" I said and laughed at him again.

"How is Mel, Michael?" Calum asked while smirking.

You see after me and Luke came back from that weekend I found out that Michael and Mel had hooked up the night before she left. Michael blushed and glared at Calum.

"She's fine but way too far away from here" Michael replied and then pouted.

"Sorry Mikey" Luke said while messing up his hair before taking a seat between me and Michael.

"You're an ass, I'm not talking to you" Michael said and to make his point more evident he got up and sat next to Calum.

"What did I do now?" Luke asked with an innocent smile.

"You're an ass" Michael repeated again.

"Just five seconds ago you were saying that Feya softened him" Calum said with an amused expression.

"Like anyone can do that" Ash finally decided to join the conversation after half an hour of him being completely silent and just looking at his phone.

"Thanks man" Luke then mumbled in a bitter tone.

"It's the truth, I mean after Hayley you were like a younger version of Charlie Sheen" Ashton said again.

The mood inside the small living room changed instantly. Calum stopped laughing, Michael kept quiet and Luke just seemed pissed off.

A highly confused Anna walked downstairs but before she could ask anything Calum just told her to keep quiet.

"What's your point Ash? Or better yet what are you trying to do while sharing that information?" Luke mumbled surprisingly keeping his tone low, something that didn't seem like he could do considering the rage in his eyes.

"I just thought that she should-"

"I know." I mumbled but in the silence that was amongst us I think everyone heard me.

"It's not my fault you didn't have the guts to ask her out" Luke said but Ashton just scoffed.

"I was going to but you just had to ruin everything. You had to have her to yourself" Ashton now started shouting and at this point I didn't know if they meant Hayley or me.