3.0

~Luke~

"So you guys. Are like together?"

"Yeah"

"Why?" Michael asked surprised. Calum slapped Michael's head lightly and looked at me and Feya, who was sitting next to me.

"Why is not important. How is the matter" Calum said. Anna and Liv were constantly talking to Feya and I really didn't want to ask what they were talking about.

I think they were passed the fact me and Feya were a couple (I know sounds weird when you say it), and were now talking about that guy Liv has been texting.

"Um...I asked her. She said yes" I said and Calum huffed disappointed. Probably was expecting an extravagant scene to be described. My balcony. Wow.

"So how is it?" Michael asked after he checked his phone.

"Michael we just got together last night. It's not enough time to answer that question?"

"Right. So you guys will be more romantic and ew all the time like Calum and Anna?" Michael asked and made a pouty face. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Man I need a girlfriend" he mumbled and just when he said that, Feya turned her head around and stared at the pile of food I had on my plate and was eating between answering my friend's questions.

"You eat like a pig" she said with a surprised expression on her face.

"Thanks love, no more compliments please" I said smiling and she just rolled her eyes smiling back at me.

"Romantic and ew Michael right?"

I said and me and Calum just started laughing while Michael just mocked my voice and averted his attention to his burger and his phone.

What was nice was that I felt Feya's hand link around my free one and it just made me smile.

I'm so lame.

---

"Luke?"

"What now?" I whined while pulling away from her lips for just a second before attaching mine to hers again.

"We seriously need to get a bit ahead of this report" she said when she pulled away and resting her head on the mattress.

I laid next to her convincing myself that the kissing would have to stop for the time being. I sighed and she chuckled as she sat up from her previous position and brought a book on her lap while passing a notebook on mine.

"We can continue afterwards" she promised and continued to read the chapter she was reading before I interrupted her.

"What will you guys do for christmas?" I asked, getting her attention again. She put the book aside and faced me.

"Probably stay here. We can't go back to Boston again. Maybe my aunt and her family will stay here with us for a week or something" she said while shrugging her shoulders. "Why?"

"Just curious" I mumbled and she nodded.

"Do you think we're being stupid with this 'relationship'?" I asked and she pursed her lips thinking a bit about her answer.

"In all honesty I don't think we can do it. Knowing me and half knowing you it seems impossible" she said while waving her hands. "I can never reallly know though. It may end next week because we feel too pressured or it may end before graduation or not at all, I don't know" she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Why did you agree then?" I asked laughing bitterly. I know she's right. It just hurts (?) to hear it. Especially when it comes from her. Especially then.