0.6

~Luke~

I walked up to the porch.

God this place looks so different during the night. Everything seemed a bit different. I was a bit drunk too...not that much but I guess it had an affect. I approached the door and knocked on it, hoping and praying to god that Feya would open the door and not a parent...'cause that would be really, really awkward...yeah.

Sadly for me the door opened and a small woman stood in front of me. It was like I was looking at an older version of Feya. Same hair, and eyes and fuck they even smiled they same way.

"Hello. How can I help you?" the woman asked and I kind of stood there staring at her for a while.

"Uh..right! Sorry. I am Luke Hemmings and I'm going to the same school with Feya." I started and the woman smiled more at me.

"She dropped a notebook with drawings and I found it-"

"Oh thank god! She kept saying that her life would be over or something like that" the woman said letting a relieved breath.

"Yeah...so I was wondering if I can give it back?" I said and she agreed, moving to the side and letting me inside the house. Something smelled really nicely and I could hear music playing from upstairs.

"First door to the right" the woman -who gotta be Feya's mum- said showing me the stairs.

"Thank you" I said and walked upstairs. Pictures where on the wall. Guess the family is typical, unlike their daughter. As I walked further up, I came across a picture of Feya and her brother blowing candles...16 to be exact. She looked like a completely different person. She was wearing such colorful clothes and you could tell that she was paying attention to how she looked while now she didn't care.

A beautiful smile was on her lips. A genuine one. I haven't seen her smile like that. I bet even Michael hasn't. She just looked so different. I guess everybody has a past right?

I reached the door her mum told me and music was obviously coming from inside. I tried to knock but decided not to since the music was already pretty loud and I don't think she would hear me.

So I twisted the doorknob and slightly opened the door. I recognized the song as one of my favourite Mayday Parade's songs and I couldn't help but feel amazed and mostly surprised.

Not for her taste in music. I realized that we like mostly the same bands so I wasn't that surprised. But she was standing in the middle of her room; wearing just a tank top and a pair of shorts, dancing to the song and placing band posters on her walls. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and was all over the place but she completely ignored it. Her hips moving to the song as she was singing the lyrics to herself; being completely oblivious to the fact that I was in her room.

I leaned against her door frame and just waited patiently for her to realize that I was standing there.

Suddenly she looked my way and her eyes widened in realization. She opened her mouth to say something but she quickly shut it again as she went to lower the volume of the music.

"Nice outfit" I said; my eyes drifting downwards to her legs, which seemed endless now.

"Thanks" she said and chuckled as she snapped her fingers. My eyes went back up to meet hers and I saw her smirking which made me smirk as well.

"How can I help you?" she asked a bit breathless as she re-adjusted her ponytail.

"I found this" I said bringing the small brown notebook in her sight. Once again her eyes widened and she tried to snatch it from my hands but I guess I was faster.