0.8

~Feya~

I could practically hear the music a block away from the house. From what Liv told me the owner was another senior but from another school. Ashton Irwin. I think even Anna looked a bit dreamy at the thought of him.

They both said that even though they didn't see him much they say he is really good looking. I just laughed when both of them sighed at the thought of him. Turns out Ashton is really good friends with Michael, Calum and Luke and he is something between Luke and Michael which I found impossible since Michael is the sweetest person on earth and Luke is...well I don't know what Luke is but he definitely isn't sweet.

Liv was persistent on doing my hair and make-up but I just didn't want to hear any of it. She also tried to convince me to wear something else while I had made up my mind on my black skinny jeans and some type of shirt with my converse. I don't do much make-up either...not anymore that is. I only like to emphasize my eyes. I know I don't particularly like them but they are nonetheless a beautiful color and I don't want to seem like those self-hating teenage girls in fanfictions who just hate their lives and everything in them , appearance and stuff.

Everybody should just be grateful for what he has, right? I'd like to believe so.

When we arrived at the house, I could see people in the inside dancing and drinking and I kept reminding to myself that I'm not allowed to get pissed drunk and that I have a curfew. I know it's a party but my parents had enough of this back home so yeah, they give me curfew and will probably check if I'm drunk when I'll be home.

Liv had to park her car like four blocks away and I was helping her walk in some really high heals since she said that every guy she has a crush on is one foot taller than her. She was holding on my hand for dear life as we approached the house and as I said before I could here the music from our parking spot.

"Do you think he'll notice me?" Liv asked obviously talking about Ashton.

"With these heals? Yes" I said and she rolled her eyes at me. Anna giggled and started encouraging Liv to go talk to him. She afterwards proceeded in making sure she explain to Liv the difference between talking to Ashton and throwing herself at him.

At some point I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket but since my hands were occupied helping Liv I ignored it and put a mental note on checking on it soon. So yeah, we reached the house and Liv made it without breaking any bone on her body.

Liv walked ahead with her head high while she waved at people around her. Anna followed behind her with her eyes scanning the place for her 'friend' which not even Liv has ever seen. I mean...that's a bit suspicious don't you think? What kind of a 'friend' is that?

I stopped just outside the house and pulled my phone out to see who was that was calling or texting me; figuring out is better to do so now than later because maybe I'll just forget about it. After trying three times to put the right pattern on my phone I finally unlocked and saw that I had one new message. It was only one phrase that brought a smile on my lips.

I miss you.

I laughed lightly at the stupidness of this guy I have the privilege to call a friend.

Go find somebody to fuck and you'll be fine.

I typed back and placed my phone back on my pocket and went inside the house. The smell of alcohol, sweat and weed filling me and I just shook my head. Typical american movie party. I tried to find the kitchen because that's usually the place where all the alcohol is. Key word: trying. Everybody was dancing and it was just extremely difficult for me to reach the kitchen when people grinding on each other or making our stumbled on me.