Chapter Twenty Seven

warning! this chapter has NSFW content!

Asher's POV

It was eight am the next morning, and we had just picked up Jasmine. We had started moving around six am, Levi wanting to get to Chicago soon and early. Rowan and Sage were both surprised we were doing this, but they didn't say no. Actually, they were more than happy to join us. Jasmine had said yes immediately, and Nyx quickly made a joke about how it was no longer a gays only RV. After getting her into the vehicle, we were ready to go anywhere in the world. Well, actually we were heading over to a grocery store, as basically everything was gone. I knew that'd happen, Levi doesn't know how to pack anything. "Y'all ate everything." Levi grumbled as he parked the RV in a spot, and I began to giggle. "What?" He asked as he looked at me; and with my best southern accent, I repeated what he said. "Y'all." He narrowed his eyes at me with a smile on his face, telling me to shut up. "That's southern hate." Rowan said with a grin and Cora giggled as Levi rolled his eyes. Even though we were all southern, we only ever made fun of Levi. "Anyways! Whoever wants to come inside, come now! We can each grab a cart and split up to get stuff." Levi offered and I watched as Bailey quickly got out, saying he knew what we'd need to survive. Sage and Rowan followed, and it seemed like only the five of us were going in. "Have fun, gays." Nyx called out as we headed towards the store, Bailey quickly grabbing a cart. "Come on, wizards!" He said as he darted inside, Sage and Rowan following. I guess that was his nickname for them. "They are so cute." I said as I grabbed our own cart, Levi agreeing with me on that as he put his hands on the cart with me.

Bailey's POV

"We need eggs.." I pushed the cart slowly along, pausing as we got in front of them. I grabbed the freezer door and opened it, picking up a carton of eggs. "A twenty four pack?" I asked both of them as I opened it to make sure none were cracked, and Sage nodded at me. "That should be good.." Rowan glanced down an aisle. "Ah, be right back." He finished before moving down another aisle, leaving Sage and I alone with the eggs. "He better be grabbing soup." I said as I put the egg carton in the cart. I shut the freezer door and pushed the cart more, moving over to the milk section. "Yeah.." Sage quietly said as he followed, rubbing his arm a bit. He has been awfully quiet since we picked him up, as has Rowan. "Hm.." I hummed as I moved forward, glancing at the chocolate milk. "Bailey.." Sage quietly said and I looked back at him, smiling. He looked slightly sad, which was worrying. "Yeah?" I asked, waiting for a reply to come from him. The silence was deafening, it was like we were the only ones on earth. Really, the grocery store was dead right now. What, no one wants to shop for good at eight in the morning?

Sage stared at me before moving towards me, an indescribable look on his face. I opened my mouth to ask what the hell, but he cut me off. "I'm sorry." He gently said and I raised my eyebrows at him, laughing a bit. "For wha-" I was cut off when his lips landed on mine, a shock wave going over my body. I was wide eyed as he moved his hands onto my shoulders, the kiss being short and sweet. He slowly pulled away and my wide eyed expression did not change one bit. Sage noticed this, and lowered his head. His face was very red, even the tips of his ears were red. "I'm really sorry for doing that.." He said in almost a whisper and after the shock numbed a bit, I let out a loud laugh. Sage seemed surprised at my outburst, and I just grinned widely at him. "Sorry? For what!" I laughed and Sage took a step back, looking confused and a bit flustered. "C'mere!" I said as I reached forward and grabbed his sweater, pulling him closer to me. He let out a squeak and I grabbed the hood on his hoodie, pulling it over his head. His cute confused face returned and I grinned, using the hoodie to pull him into me.

My face went slightly inside the hood as my lips hit his, another kiss being shared between us. I just didn't want to admit it to myself before, but fuck.. Was I ever crushing on him? Asher knew, it was obvious! Then again, have you SEEN Sage? With his long hair, and super round face.. Who couldn't fall for him? I slowly pulled away after a few seconds, grinning as I was met with a very red faced Sage. "Cute.." I mumbled as I pulled away more, taking a step back from him. I went to make a comment about it when I noticed another figure watching us from the corner of my eye. Realization hit me like a fucking wall as I saw Rowan standing there, holding a box of chicken broth in his hand. Fuck me, I'm an idiot. He just watched me kiss Sage. He had a slight smile on his lips which didn't seem real, as he moved past us, placing the broth in the cart. "I prefer broth to soup." He simply said before grabbing the handles of the cart, pushing it forward. Sage looked horrified, and I felt like the worlds biggest dick. "Shit." I said as I moved after him, placing a hand on Rowan's shoulder. "Hi, oh my god. I'm so sorry." I quickly said and Rowan let out a laugh, which didn't sound fully happy. "You act like me seeing you two kiss was a bad thing." He said and I glanced at Sage, who still looked horrified as he was frozen in place.