Chapter Nine

Asher's POV

I opened my eyes the next morning and groaned a bit, hearing some people talking around me. "Morning, sleeping beauty." A cheerful voice said and I had to blink a few times before looking up a bit, seeing Levi sat at the end of my bed. He was currently talking to Bailey, who was sat on his own bed. "O-Oh, hello.." I said shyly and slowly pushed myself up, being able to now see Jasmine and Violet were on their beds as well. "Breakfast got postponed by an hour, which is why you got to sleep in." Jasmine said as she tied her dreads back into a ponytail and I nodded slowly, still secretly wishing I could pull off dreadlocks like she did. "I see.." I mumbled tiredly and I noticed Levi was in a different pair of clothes, which made me want to think they were his own and he just went back to the cabin, but they seemed quite baggy on him. I'd ask about that later. "Last night was fun." Bailey chimed in and I agreed with him, blushing as I obviously glanced at Levi. "Yeah.. it was.." I quietly said as I sat up fully, reaching down to open one of the drawers in my bedside table. I dug through the drawer and finally decided on an outfit. I looked around at the others and smiled nervously.

"I'm gonna change into my clothes now, so.. avert your eyes." I said shyly, now being more nervous to change now that Levi was here. Everyone simply turned their head away and I watched as Levi rotated his body around, now facing Bailey instead of me. I quickly took off my boxers and changed into a clean pair, making sure I was faced away from the others. I trusted that they were looking away, but I'd prefer them accidentally seeing my ass then my dick, you know. I pulled on a pair of black sweatpants, having ran out of clean jeans, and yanked on a grey shirt. "I'm done." I said after a few moments and Levi rotated back around, smiling widely at me. His smile was the brightest thing I had ever seen. I smiled back and moved over to sit down next to him, moving my knee so it rubbed against his his. "Ready for the day?" Levi asked me softly and I nodded slightly, moving so I was leant against him a bit. Levi looked down at my hand for a moment and slowly grabbed hold of it, intertwining our fingers gently. I blushed quite a lot and squeezed his hand a bit, his hand just feeling right when in mine.

After a few moments of us just holding hands, I kinda forgot everyone else was here. The door suddenly opened and I let out a squeak as Tansar bounded in, looking as happy as ever. This man had to be in his early twenties, and yet he dressed like a hip dad, I swear. "Hey kids! Breakfast is ready!" He said happily while looking around at us, noticing Levi sat next to me. I'm going to also assume he noticed our hand holding. He bit his lip slightly and said good morning to Levi, before he turned around and stepped back outside. See, this is why Tansar is the best adult I've met so far. He could've made a huge scene about Levi being here, but he didn't. I knew I was still in trouble for it, but you know. I smiled as I stood up and Levi let go of my hand, watching as the others walked out first. I frowned as my hand felt empty without his in it, god that sounds gay.

I headed to the door as well and before I walked out, Levi grabbed my hand once again. "I could tell you didn't like that I let go." He softly said and I looked back at him, seeing he was grinning. He suddenly leaned down and my heart fluttered as he kissed me for a second, not giving me time to kiss back. He suddenly dropped my hand once again and walked out past me, leaving me to be in a stunned, gay silence. Damn it, was that another point for Levi? Ugh.

We all went to the mess hall and after getting our food, praying, and an apology from Rocco about it being late, it was time to eat. "Levi, where were you last night?" Nyx immediately asked him and I glanced at him, Levi blushing a bit. "I must've been too tired to make it back to our cabin, so I crashed with Asher. Jasmine let me borrow some of her clothes this morning." He simply said and I looked at Jasmine, who simply said she and Levi were similar sizes and she preferred males clothing. Nyx raised her eyebrows in my direction and asked if 'sleep was all we did.' "Don't worry, I can confirm they just slept. And cuddled." Bailey said before I could say anything, and I just squeaked, motioning to Levi slightly.