Lifeless World

Elzer's P.O.V

"Do you want to try this coffee?"

Silence.

"Hey! Watch this rose! I'll make it return to full health."

Silence.

It's been days since she'd been like that. Ever since I let her see that scene last time.

•Flashback•

"Take a good look at how your mate is enjoying the kisses of another girl. Once he gives in to the pleasure, you'll just disappear in his life- all memories you both spent together will be erased- just like that, in a snap of a finger." I whispered on her ear as tears continued to flow down her cheeks.

This is what I've been waiting for. Yes, loathe him, hate him to your core and come with me.

I thought as I wrapped my arms around her. It was truly a blissful moment to finally have her back in my arms again after 13 long years of yearning. I have always, always waited for this moment so patiently and now that I finally found her, I am not planning to give her to anyone else.

•End of Flashback•

I took her home after she collapsed. I know it was unbearable to watch her mate, emotional support since her mother died, her companion and best friend, and sadly her lover, do that with another girl. I know it all too well since I feel that whenever I watch her from afar within the arms of her mangy cur of a mate.

Months ago, I planned to fetch her when I finally learned of her whereabouts and found her but something went wrong when the wolf, I commanded to go and fetch her for me, ended killing her mother instead.

When he reported to me what happened, I felt so enraged I almost chopped his head off but then an insane idea went inside my head and thought that I could use her mourning as a chance and get closer to her but that shitty alpha beat me to it.

I felt so frustrated I almost destroyed my room that day. The lowly wolf I tasked with taking her to me constantly failed so I took it upon myself and personally went to their place. It was her birthday. I can never forget the day even if I try to, since it was also the same day she suddenly disappeared in my life.

Utterly surprised would be the best description of what I felt when she suddenly struck me with her powers when I appeared before her. It made me think non-stop if she somehow forgot over the years we were apart, but even so, the time span and distance did no such thing to my memories. I couldn't forget her. There was never a day that passed that I did not thought of her.

I sighed as I rose from my seat and left her dazed and lifeless as she gazed outside the window of her room- her eyes dead of light and spark.

"Call me if you.. uhh.. need me." I told her softly and sadly before I closed the door behind me, placed my dead-panned front and walked down the hall.

Ever since I was a child, I never showed anyone my feelings. Even when my parents left me, I did not shed even a single drop of tear. I tend to keep it all hidden within me. It was Ella who first noticed me hiding my emotions.

She touched my heart when she suddenly hugged me as I sat across her in a field of flowers as she whispered "It's fine, cry as much as you want. I'll always be here."

We didn't care that we belonged to different tribes. I never hated her and she never hated me too. It all leaves me confused as to why she was so hostile the day we met again.

Did her funky mate brainwash her or something? Or was it *Queen Frigg?

[a/n: This is Elise's- Ella's Mother- name as the Queen of Aesirs and what she's most known of before she changed it along with her lifestyle.]