Ancestor, Sister and Father

Ella's P.O.V

Jem was still cooping up in his office. He was there for almost two hours already without even taking a break.

Jenny and Levi had kept me company for those two hours and we spent it mostly on watching movies, mainly chick flicks and fairy-tales.

I crept out on one of the climax of a movie entitled 'This is war' that caught Levi and Jenny's attention as they didn't notice me. I proceeded to the kitchen and made Jem some instant coffee to somehow revitalize or keep him awake through whatever got him that busy.

It wasn't like I was lonely without him! I.. I just.. you know?.. got used to his presence.

Yeah right.

I thought to myself sarcastically and rolled my eyes mentally before I took the cup of coffee and brought it to what I think is his office.

As to how I knew, well let's just say the door had a unique design to it than the rest. Just kidding. The door did have a slight difference to the other doors as it was a tone darker than the other white doors that it almost blended with the cream hue of the walls and a word 'Office' was inscribed on the center of it.

I knocked twice before I placed the cup down and heard a few rustling and shuffling from the other side before I took off and went back to the living room and watched different movies.

I didn't notice when sleep had pulled me in it's arms and it was a pretty peaceful one.

There were no Silver Wolf, no dead Mom, no ruined house, and no traumatic harsh deadly gaze.

I felt myself got laid down on a soft mattress and a warm fabric covered my petite frame and despite my sleepiness, something was willing me to open my eyes.

Jem was standing beside where I laid and was about to walk away and with whatever force dictated me, I suddenly grabbed for his shirt's hems and made him turn to me.

"Jem?" I asked groggily, trying to test if it really was the real deal.

"Yes, Sweetie. What's wrong?" He asks me in a sweet, lulling, baritone voice as he knelt beside the bed and leaned closer to me.

"Can you stay with me? I'm scared to be alone. I might have a nightmare." I asked him as my eyelids felt really heavy that they closed by themselves.

I heard no response and I opened my eyes again to see him hesitating and seeming to debate with himself, that I said the only word that popped in my head.

"Please?" I pleaded in a soft whisper.

"Sure." He finally answered without a moment's hesitation as he climbed on the bed from the other side of the bed.

I turned to him and snuggled in his comforting warmth and breathed a contented sigh when I felt his arms wrap around me protectively, giving me the peace and calmness I needed.

I finally let myself drift off to sleep as I snuggled closer to him.

** 

It was a dark dimension with an only spotlight shone upon me. There was not an exit in sight nor was there an entrance, so only one thing entered my mind. I was having the same dream again..

I looked behind me and found this lone girl sitting behind me as we sat on this two victorian couch with it's back against each other on the center of this dark nothingness. She looked so much like me. It's like watching yourself in a mirror.

"Hey Ella." she said and smiled as she waved at me.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"I'm sorry about your Mom. I saw it from your memories." she said sadly and placed her