True Identity?

Ella's P.O.V

I was overheating. I couldn't think clearly. The beating was achingly pleasurable. The words were frighteningly endearing. His gestures were deliciously sweet.

I excused myself to calm myself down. Being near him as of the moment was too dangerous I might burst. The indescribable feeling was building up inside me that I really needed to cool down.

I walked through the parlor and maybe grab something to drink in the kitchen. I wasn't walking straight and as I was about to trip on nothing, an arm wrapped around my waist. But I didn't recognize those arms. It wasn't the arms of someone who always did that.

I raised my head to look at the face of the person who caught me as I was about to fall and saw a guy with jet black messy locks with his free hand up and staring coldly at me.

"I apologize for this." he said in his low baritone voice and sent it crashing into my nape, taking me out.

I felt a painful throbbing in my head as I came to. I opened my eyes and a dark wooden ceiling greeted my vision. Gone were the canopy and white ceilings.

I pushed myself up with my right arm while my left hand went up to hold my throbbing head. I was in a sort of cabin-like house. Woods were everywhere. Wooden furniture, wooden bed, wooden window and wooden walls.

I brought my feet down and stood up. I held onto the bed for a while as my legs wobbled a bit. I carefully walked to the door and pushed it open softly. The hall was barren and there were no noises. It looked like I was the only one there.

Why am I alone? How did I get here again?

I thought and pondered on my last memories before I lost consciousness.

I remembered I was playing a tennis game with Jenny, then a guitar game, then Jem took over for Jenny and he beat me. After that, I walked out because of my unsettling emotions and then, I almost collapsed when an arm caught me.

I gasped when I finally remembered the events. There was this messy jet black haired guy who caught me before I collapsed and then he hit me in the nape with his hands and that's when I blacked out.

Could I have been.. kidnapped?

I thought and I immediately panicked.

What am I supposed to do in situations like this? Ah! Ce-Cellphone..

I thought and quickly fished for my phone. I fumbled through my left pocket but none, then to my right pocket but still none. I reached for my back pockets but there was no cellphone too.

Oh Goddesses! I left it at home!

I shrieked inside my head. I paced around the room and tried to think of ways to escape when a pair of light footsteps invaded my ears.

I quickly dove for the bed and pretended to sleep as I waited for that person to enter. The sound of the door creaking open soon filled the room and his footsteps came closer. I heard him stop just beside my bed and a hand pets my head.

"I couldn't believe we would see you again." A voice, I recognize as the one who hit me, said, sadness dripping in his words.

"Say Alex, do you really have to do that?" A much younger voice than the first speaker, referred as Alex, asked.

"I'm afraid she would not come quietly, so yes, it was necessary." He said and continued to stroke my hair.

"But wouldn't she be mad when she wakes up?" The second speaker asks again. "Wouldn't it complicate things more?" a more feminine voice added.