Hecate

"Good Morning, Luna!"

"Oh! It's the Luna!"

"Hello Luna! Good Morning!"

Ever since I set foot out of the house to take a stroll around, I've received countless of greetings. I guess I really did not go out that much and tend to the pack like a Luna should ever since I was formally introduced to them. I've repeatedly failed them as a Luna.

"Good Morning to you as well." I replied with the best smile I could offer.

"Luna! Luna!" I heard someone cry and turned to find the same little girl that told me Jem, the man I fell in love with, was the alpha they all respected so much.

"Oh hello little one~ Your name was?" I asked as I squatted so we were eye to eye.

"I'm Rena, Luna. Renaris Hugh." She beamed and flashed me an incredibly adorable smile.

"Rena, it is then. Do you need anything little Rena?"

"Here!" She pulled out something from her pocket and opened her hand to reveal white Calachuchi flower. "I picked it for you."

"My, how wonderful." I gasped and accepted the flower before I tucked it in my ear. "Does it suit me?"

"Very much, Luna." Rena answered with a big and lovely smile.

"You are so sweet~!" I told Rena and engulfed her in a tight hug. She was too cute. "You'll grow up to be a very beautiful, kind and sweet lady one day. So don't lose your smile, okay?"

"I won't, Luna." She smiled and turned when a woman, most probably her Mother, called for her. "I must get going Luna. Good day to you again." She bowed down before she dashed back to her Mother.

I watched them as my heart swelled with envy. I would want a child like Rena someday. A lovely, beautiful and kind kid.

"I want to protect these wonderful souls however I can." I muttered to myself.

"Just smile. I'm sure everyone will want their Luna to always smile. Your smile has always saved us in more ways than one." I heard someone say and I whipped my head.

Jem was standing behind me, leaning against the tree trunk so sexily, before he approached me and embraced me.

"You looked like Rena's Mom." He whispered in my ear.

"What? Do I resemble her Mom?" I asked, genuinely, to which he replied with a chuckle.

"No, I did not mean it like that. I meant you looked like you were Rena's mother; the way you hugged her and smiled with her. You'll make a great Mom someday." He said as he rocked us back and forth.

"Mmm. I'd love a child like Rena too." I answered him as I breathed a contented sigh and relaxed into his hold. I suddenly heard him growl lowly and I gently parted with him to look at his face. His eyes were turning dark.

"Seriously, Jem? It's broad daylight! Rein in your libido, mate!" I laughed as I teased him that made him turn red from embarrassment.

"I-I can't help it! You were seducing me!!" He retorted.

"What the-! I did no such thing!" I shot back at him.

"Really now? You, lovebirds, are out here looking like you're fighting that had me worried and this is what you're fighting about? Get a room, you two!" Levi chimed in before he continued on with his patrol run.

Jem and I fell silent out of embarrassment before we took a glance at each other and we eventually laughed. I gave Jem a light peck on his lips before I urged him to accompany Levi on his patrol.

"You can't just let your beta do all the patrol, can you? Dearest Alpha?" I remarked with a smirk.

"Fine. Hurry home then, my lovely Luna. A couple of wolves are eyeing your lovely figure up here." He whispered before he lightly hit my bottom and took off in a dash, while laughing, before I could hit him.

"Seriously that guy." I shook my head gently.

Levi, take care of your alpha now, would you? He's kind of a little bit uncomfortable right now.

I tapped into Levi's link and heard him gasp lightly, probably because I probed in without permission despite the block he had up.

E-Ella? Ho-How did you-?

A little trick I learned, if I must say.

I said and giggled as I imagined him with his mouth agape clearly unbelieving of what I just did.

Don't worry. This won't happen again. I'm sorry.

And with that, I, myself, brought my block up and only noticed the set of eyes that'd been observing me for quite a while.

"Guess I should head home then. Don't want Alpha Possessive to go wacko here." I whispered to myself with a laugh before I started to head back.

"Luna? So you've rooted yourself quite nicely in this snug wonderful community huh?" I heard a voice- so sweet, alluring, and cold- say.

I whipped my head left and right but could not find the owner of the voice before I looked up and found a woman sitting on one of the tree's branches looking down at me. An entity I did not notice and would've never had if she did not speak.

She had this very beautiful and long ebony locks that cascaded down to her thighs; who wore very provocative clothing and bangles here and there. She looked very much like a goddess.

"Who.. are you?" I asked. I knew she did not belong in Jem's pack. It was quite obvious as she did not bother masking everything about her. She was oozing with confidence.

She smelled different from the rest- the scent of the morning crisp air and forest dews- and the vibes I was getting from her were quite unsettling. She smelled somehow familiar though. She smelled like..

".. Moon Flowers." I muttered.

"Oh? You knew about those?" She said before she floated gently down from the branch. "Aren't they lovely? So beautiful.."

"So enchanting.." she continued as she took steps closer to me- with each step making me uncomfortable and nervous.

"So fragrant.." she added and scooped a handful of my locks as it slipped gently from her fingertips; her presence making me freeze from an unknown force.

".. And yet, so deadly." She ended and created distance between us again. "So you're Eir."

"I no longer go by that name. I am now Ella. How did you know me?" I started to demand. Somehow, I was getting the chills just from having her close and when she touched me, I suddenly felt the sense of death looming over me.

"I am terribly sorry for my rudeness, your highness. I am but a humble goddess who goes by the name Hecate." She introduced herself with a deep bow as her words sounded a bit sarcastic.

The glint on her eyes when she looked at me with a smirk was sending my wolf to the edge.

There was something about her that was stirring my survival instincts; something so deadly that I did what most people would've done the moment they felt they were in danger- Run.

I sprinted back as fast as I could, even shifting mid-air, to try and lose the woman who gave off huge waves of bad vibes; and by bad vibes, I mean the dangerous kind.

I have never been as alarmed and afraid as I was when I was facing her. It seemed as though she could take my life right then and there. It was like watching your predator toy with you while deciding how to kill you.

"My, that was very rude of you, your highness but I guess you would not know the first thing to being a Royal Aesir since you're just a lowly Demi."

I skidded into a halt when she reappeared in front of me as she twirled her long locks in her finger before she turned to me with the exact same deadly eyes that terrified me. The wolf who had killed my mom was no where near hers. Her eyes were spine-chilling.

"Princess Eir."