-4-

I pulled out my last bit of homework out of my bag which was English. Okay, let's do this. I opened my book to the page where I last had worked and then I remembered that I had to write a poem. I really don't want to do it. Before I know it I started to work.

I don't think that
I've gone to far.
A little bit wild, I know
Pull your strings like a cheap guitar
Because I'm in control

I feel it coming.
I feel it in my bones.
Release your monsters
I love the voices in my head
You think I'm running off the edge.

You wanna fix me.
But maybe  I like me broken.
I love my life because it's a mess
I'm living for the craziness.

You wanna fix me.
But maybe I like me broken
Make me into your fantasy
But this is a horror show.
Games you play
They don't work on me
Because I got tricks of my own.

I love my life because it's a mess
I'm living for the craziness.
You wanna fix me.
But maybe I like me broken
Maybe there's crazy in my blood
But I don't care.

I love the voices in my head.
You think I'm running off the edge
You wanna fix me
But maybe I like me broken.

I was finally finished and then I remembered that Vlad wanted me to go see him in his office. Time for my punishment. I packed my things away and placed my iPod in my jeans pocket and went to Vlad's office as I listened to my music. The only thing that isn't against me. I knocked on Vlad's office."Come in." He said and I walked in."What do want?" I asked."I want to talk." He said and I rolled my eyes as I closed the door."Now, Daniel. Why did you place that mark on your arm?" He asked."This is my Zodiac Sign." I said."So your living off a star constellation's based on stories?" He asked."No! These signs can't determine who you are. Some of the qualities may be accurate." I said."And you are Cancer?" He asked."No Vlad, I put a random sign on my arm with no meaning whatsoever." I said sarcastically."Well, if you didn't do it to get rid of your emotional pain then I'll let this one pass just this once."He said. Why does he care all of the sudden?

"Anything else?" I asked annoyed."No nothing. You can do whatever you want like listening to that music of yours." He said and I just stood up and went straight to my room. I was really tired. So I decided to go to sleep. No ghost can bother me now, now that Vlad Plasmius is my 'caretaker'.

When I woke up it was morning already. My body felt a little tired from to much sleep but other than that and my depression I feel fine. I went to my alarm clock and saw I woke up an hour earlier than normally. So I have a whole hour to myself then. In that case. I looked at the corner where Vlad has placed my stuff from my room. My Playstation 2 got be here somewhere. I finally found it under my old bed. I guess I have two beds now. I saw a remote on my new desk. I picked up and saw buttons for everything. There was a button that said PS4. Does that mean Playstation 4?!

I pressed the button and a flatscreen tv came out with a console apon the side. My mouth hung open. A book rack was pushed out of the wall and there I saw a whole bunch of games! Was this all for me?

"I see you found the gaming system." Immediately my mood dropped."Why are you awake so early?" I asked."Well, people with jobs wake up early to avoid traffic." He said."But you can just fly." I said."And let people wonder why Vlad Masters is there with no car." He said and I ignored him as I switched on the console. Once I did my insignia showed on the tv."Really?" I asked. "What?" He asked."My symbol?" I said."To show it is yours and yours alone Daniel. Now, since you asked me how I am up this early. Why are you?" He asked."I slept to early yesterday. People wake up earlier if they slept earlier." I said mocking him."Have fun." He said as he left with a smirk."Geez!" I said. I looked through all the games and found one I never could my hands on! Batman: Arkham City!! Limited edition with all the chapters in it including the story of Harley Quinn!"I'm so playing it!!" I said a little loud. I could feel Vlad smirking."Fruitloop." I said a little louder to bring myself some sort of victory. I started to the game as Catwoman. Tutorial. Okay. Let's beat up these bad guys. I scratched and clawed them as Catwoman meowed at them."So cool." I said.