-2-

Nothing matters anymore. No one cares for me anymore. It was morning and Vlad was cruel enough to send me to school. Great. Now I have to get through the day without..."You can do this." I said to myself. I'm losing it. I walked into the school and everyone is quiet. I walked down as everyone either stared at me empathy or looks like they want to laugh their guts out. I'm surely going to punch something broken. I went to my locker and unpacked my books and switched my books. My locker was smashed closed and there I saw Dash and Kwan with a sick smirk on their faces.

"Hello, Fenton." He said making my last name clear. I frowned. How dare he?!"Oh look, Fentonia is angry." He said in a baby mocking tone."Watch it Baxter." I growled."What did you say?" He growled back as he picked me up by my shirt. My eyes glowed green as I lifted up my fist and punched him,...hard making him fall backwards and making me fly. I landed thankfully on my feet. Dash stood up with help of Kwan.

"FENTON!!!" He shouted and I ran full speed to the opposite direction. I was fast. He was fast...but I'm faster. I ran into the bathroom where no one currently was. I turned invisible and Dash barged in with Kwan and a few other A-Listers. I snuck out while losing my invisibility and ran to the assembly room where everyone else was actually.  I sat down at the way back where no one was. Dash ran in with his friends. I thought he was going to sit down not to get into trouble but instead he picked me up. I yelped in the sudden movement in my back. The room back here was darker than at the front.

They started to punch and kick me. Eventually I started to scream and everyone's attention was at the back."STOP!!!" Principle Ishiyama shouted as she ran to the back and pulled them off of me."What are doing?!" She shouted at them as she helped me up."He punched me Mrs Ishiyama." Dash said."Why did you punch him?" She asked sweetly."He...mocked...my...family...name...and then he picked me up about to hurt me, but then I punched him and I ran away." I finally said."What?" She growled at Dash."You know he lost his family and friends and you mocked him. Disrespect." She said."Mikey. Nathan." She called out and the two nerds walked up to her as fast as they could."Yes Mrs?" Nathan said."Please help, Daniel getting to the nurses office. You five come with me!" She finally shouted at Dash and his friends.

Nathan and Mikey helped me to the nurse's office."Are you okay Danny?" Nathan asked."No." I said. It's the first time I said that I wasn't okay."We are here for you." Mikey said."Yeah, you put those bullies in their place even in your weakest. Your a awesome person Danny. You don't deserve what happened." Nathan said. He's right. I don't deserve it, well sorta. I did try to cheat and it that costed me my family's lives. I sighed as we neared the nurses office.

"Danny, what happened?" Miss Powell asked shocked as she took me."Dash." I said."I don't like that boy." She said. She handed me a mirror and I looked confused. She pointed at my face and I looked into it."GAHHH!!" I shouted. Both my eyes were purple and swollen. My lip was swollen and bleeding. My eyes glowed green in anger but it faded quickly. I looked closer and saw that I actually saw Phantom I my reflection. How does that work? I quickly took the mirror away when Powell started to clean my wounds up. I sighed."I'm sorry about what happened to your family." She said sadly."It's okay. At least their in a better place." I said with a small smile.

I heard voices outside. One I recognized Miss Ishiyama. She finished talking and the other voice came through. My ghost sense went off. Vlad. The door knob started to twist and he entered the office."Daniel, once you're done here, I'll take you home where you can rest." He said."I'm not going anywhere Fruitloop." I said and Powell looked at me with shock."Daniel." Vlad said in a warning tone."Vlad. Leave me alone." I growled. The nurse was done and Vlad dragged me out. I smirked as I turned intangible and transformed. I flew through the roof full speed.