-8-

I woke up when the rays of the sun burned through my eyelids. I yawned as I sat up straight. I stretched out my limbs and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I looked into the water and saw I was in my human form. I grabbed a sharp rock and carved into the big boulder I was sleeping at my dad's name. I wiped away the dust and looked at my handy work."Goodbye Dad." I said as I took my stuff the three vases and started to fly to the direction of California. Once I am done with that I'm going to place these vases somewhere where no one will ever find them. As I was flying I wrecked my brain to think where I can hide these vases.

Vlad's POV
I was furious!!! First he lied to me and impressed me with his powers and now I see he has my ghost half in him!!"Master Vlad. Master Dan isn't in his room or anywhere else in the mansion." Henry said as he walked down the stairs. I stormed up to his room. I would've phased into the place but I can't!!! He took my powers with him!!! I walked into his room and saw the bathroom floor wet, the floor was soaking!! I looked at the spot where I placed the vases with Jack, Maddie and Jasmine's ashes in it and saw it was gone. His books was scattered all over the bed.

He left.

I won't stop till I find him. He will pay dearly. Now where would someone like him go with the ashes? I was pacing around the room and saw he had taken the PSP with him and a couple of games. I didn't care about that now. He would probably go place the ashes somewhere where they could rest in peace. Jasmine would obviously be at the library. Maddie at some beach and Jack I wouldn't know."Master Vlad, what are you going to do?" Henry asked as he stood in the doorway."I'm going to get me my powers back and then I'm going to look for Daniel." I said."He wanted to make this arch nemesis thing a big deal and now it is." I said as I went to my lab. Only one way to get powers again.

I shut down my portal and Henry was with me."Master Vlad, please don't do something idiotic that you might regret." He said."I won't. Now, you must listen to me carefully." I said and he nodded."See that green button and that lever?" I said as I walked into the tunnel of my portal."Yes, please don't tell me that you are willing to go through this pain again just to get your powers back?" He said."Just press that button and pull the lever." I said."Or I'll fire you." I said and he nodded. He placed his finger on the button. He pressed it and the tunnel started to spark. He looked at me and I nodded. He pulled the lever and the electricity made its way through my body. I screamed as the pain I felt twenty years ago came back but all at once. Once I felt my attire changed I walked out. I expected my white suit and red and black cape but I looked different."Master Vlad?" Henry asked looking at me with wide eyes. I stood in the mirror. I had a suit on but it was black and white and it looked more like the one I wore in my human form. My hair was now white like Daniel's hair. My eyes was still red like usually. I didn't have my cape though. No worries. I can change my attire later when I have the time. I have the perfect suit in my closet for this. I grabbed the scissors on my desk and started to cut my hair to a shorter trim. It started to irritate me. When I was done, I almost looked like the high school version of myself.

I tried out a difficult power and it worked. Good, I'm still on my level of power."Master Vlad, are you okay?" Henry asked careful of his words."I'm brilliant." I said as I smirked showing my fanged smile."Tell, the rest of the staff that I'm out to search for Daniel. When I return I expect those staircase to be fixed, waxed and spotless." I said as I phased through the roof.

Danny's POV
I was halfway there, at least. I stopped and took a break. I found a cafe and sat down at a table at the wall. There I plugged my phone in to charge with the PSP. Seconds after that, a waiter showed up and she looked nice."Hi, can I get anything?" She asked."Uh, yes, a bacon and cheese sandwich with a bottle of coke please." I asked and she wrote it down."How much is it?" I asked."$32,45." She said. I fished out my wallet and gave her the money. She placed it in a pocket in her apron and went back to the counter. She gave the paper where she wrote my order on for the chef and I waited. I looked at her and saw she was paging through a newspaper. I looked closer at the headline and saw it says, 'Jason Smith mysteriously killed in locked school basement.'