-5-

I opened my book to where Mrs. Wenchester wrote a note. I finally found the page where she wrote it and I read it to myself."Well done with your poem, Daniel. If you need advice on anything, you can come talk to me. My door is open for you." She wrote. Wow. She's really nice!! I smiled at her note and I look up at her and she coincidentally looked at me too. She gave me a wink and I smiled. I can get use to that. The bell rang signaling for the second period which was science. I groaned as I got out of my seat and  just when I was about to walk out Mrs. Wenchester stopped me."Yes. Mrs. Wenchester?" I said."How are you doing?" She asked."Alright I guess." I said."Well, like I wrote in that note. I'm here if you want to talk." She said and I smiled."Thank you Mrs. Wenchester. It's just. My whole life was full of pain now the people who gave me relief of that is gone. Vlad Masters isn't much a person I like." I said."Why so?" She asked."Let's just say my mom and I didn't like him that much like my dad did." I'll miss that."I see. Well, I wish you nothing but goodness on your path." She said.

"Thank you Mrs." I said as I ran out not to be late for the next class. Science wasn't so eventful like usual. I remembered when we had to dissect a frog and Sam didn't want to since she didn't want to hurt the animal. I sighed again in sadness. I took notes there and there of the class and before I knew it was time for lunch. I ran out of the class and went to my locker where I swapped the last few books for the three last periods. I grabbed my iPod again and went to the cafeteria. I found one empty tabel and I sat down there as I took out my lunch. I didn't hear anyone saying something when they tried to speak to me.

I ate my sandwich as went through my song list to create myself a new playlist. Leave a Light on(Tom Walker), Don't let me down.(Chainsmokers), Demons( Imagine Dragons), Symphony (Clean Bandit), Sucker for Pain(Imagine Dragons), Believer(Imagine Dragons).  That's enough for now. I create the playlist and started playing it through my headphones. I could feel how a few people stared at me. I ignored them. Valarie would sometimes try to talk to me but I would just ignore her. She doesn't know what I'm going through. She's so bend on what had happened to her that wasn't even my fault so no, I don't need people like her and Vlad. Now that I think of it. They both have a lot in common. Self obsessed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was finally at my room in my bed trying to forget about everything around me again."Master Dan. Do you want something from the market?" Henry asked."No, not that I can think off. Oh! Yeah, maybe a small note book please with a black pen." I said."As you wish." He said and he left. I'm going to use that book to write poems in them so that my depression can't get worse than it is."Daniel." Vlad said as he knocked."What?" I asked ttired."Dinner is almost ready. I know you arrived home late and you must be starving." He said."Actually quite the opposite. I feel like I want to sleep." I said."You can sleep, after you ate something and after you took a bath." He said."Fine then, bring the food up here." I said and he sighed in frustration."Fine, whatever to make you eat." He said as he left. I went into the bathroom that was build into my room and started up the bath. I found some scented bubble bath and threw in that. The water was nice and bubbly and I took of my clothes and threw it into the laundry basket.

The warm water washed my body as I climbed in. It felt nice."Master Dan, where can I put your food and note book you wanted." Henry asked through the door."Just place it on my bed, thank you Henry." I said and I continued my bath. I saw a whole rack against the wall where the bath was and saw all sort of soaps. I found one that had a minty fresh smell to it and used that one to use. Once I was done the bubble baths were gone and I looked at my fingertips to see I got grandma fingers again. I smiled at that. Jazz  once teased me that I had grandma fingers because of the water."I love you guys." I said.