-12-

Training
We changed into our gym clothes and went to the football field and the two experts was waiting. Mrs. Wenchester came as well and she sat next to me on the bleachers."Is this really nessecary?" I whispered."Yes, but don't worry." She said. I sighed and she nudged me in the side."You should still listen." She said."Alright kids, we are Ariel and Ryder. We will be giving you some tips on how to use a ghost blaster and a thermos." Ariel said. She wore a jumpsuit, almost like my mom's, but it was a dark purple. Her hair was really really blonde and she had greyish green eyes. Her utility belt had a blaster, thermos and a whip."Today and tomorrow we will start with some basic combat skills. Then two days with the thermos and blaster. Now I heard that the famous Jack and Maddie Fenton's son was here, is he here?" Ryder asked. He had chocolate brown hair, blue eyes and his jumpsuit was a dark grey then his belt also had a blaster, thermos and a dagger.

I raised my hand."So you're Danny Fenton?" Ariel asked."Yeah, but I go by Dan now." I said."Well, it means you know how to fight, why not come demonstrate what you can do." He said. I groaned inside and stood up."Fenturd, fight? As if!" Star said."How do you know? You don't know me." I said as walked down the bleachers and ducked under the railing. I stood in front of everyone as Ariel gave me and Ryder space.

"Come on we are waiting." Ariel said."Rule one, never make the first move." I said as I pull out my hands from my pocket and made a sickening crack coming from my fingers. I stood in my usual battle stance and Ryder made the first move. He tried to punch me in the face but I dodged him. He did this and I kept dodging and blocking until he started to get tired. He went for my face again and I dodged to the left and faced him."See Fenton can fight!" Kwan shouted. Ryder recovered and I grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back and jumped him making him fall to the ground and I pinned him.

Everyone was shocked."See, you were trained well by your mom." Ryder said."Most of my 'training' was self tought." I said."Well, Dan. I say you are prepared for the field trip all ready but you left me with weapons." He said as he tried to grab his blaster with his free hand but he was only patting, searching for his weapons."Looking for these?" I asked holding his thermos, dagger and blaster."How did you?" Ariel asked.

"You thought I was only dodging the whole time?" I was hiding it the whole time under my shirt and since the weapons has clasps on. Easy to hide from him.

"Your more than ready." Mrs. Wenchester said.

I let Ryder go and helped him stand up and I gave his weapons back."Maybe you should teach us a couple of things." Ariel said as she made a move to attack but I twisted both her arms behind her and held her in the air with her arms."Yeah, you can." I said and I let her go to as I went back to the bleachers.

"He can fight."

Kwan's POV
Now it made sense. How he was able to grab Dash by his collar that they when we cornered him. I'm dangerous when I want to be... He said that in Dash's face. He won't believe me when I'm going to tell him, so I'm not going to. Ryder showed us and tought us  to fight and we were practising on them. The girls with Ariel, the boys with Ryder. While we were training, Fenton was sitting on the bleachers with Mrs. Wenchester talking. It was kinda annoying but then again be did just fought both of our trainers and won.

I can't believe he didn't hold back when we were on him. I'm dangerous when I want to be...

I think we should hold our distance from him.

Dannys's POV
"So what is your plan for after school?" Mrs. Wenchester asked."Well, the GIW have communications so knowing Walker he would probably take the agents who entered the Ghost Zone hostage so, that will scare them and defintly alert the agents waiting outside. So I will sneak in and 'save' them. Along the way, I could also unintentionally run into other ghosts that hates my guts." I said.