-14-

So I gotten this idea for this story that will basically "melt" into another story that I've been working on. The story is not published though but it is going to be a Batman, Percy Jackson and Danny Phantom Crosscover. So basically what I'm saying is a piece of this story is going to be in that story but not to much of it.

For those who doesn't know :
•Batman: It's about this man whose parents got mugged and shot in an alleyway and he was the only one to come out of it alive. His parents are Martha and Thomas Wayne. They made sure people in Gotham could live happily by donating a lot of money and such. Bruce Wayne is the man who trained his whole life up to the point where he became Batman and fights crime in Gotham City which the world's most crime ridden city. He adopted for Richard "Dick" Grayson and trained him to be Robin. Eventually the family grew where Bruce had his own biological son Damien Wayne who is a trained assassin due to him growing up with his mother and grandfather who are the leaders of the League of Assassins.

The remain boys he adopted are Jason Todd and Tim Drake.

•Percy Jackson: That's a REALLY long story. Percy is the son of Poseidon, Greek god of the sea. Percy saved Olympus from Kronos, Titan of time and Poseidon, Hades and Zeus's father and Gaia, Primordial Goddess of the Earth. She's basically a bitch you don't want to wake from her nap. On the way Percy met new demigods who are Roman now if must know one thing is that Greeks and Romans don't get along but long story short, thanks to the son of Hades, Nico di Angelo they made peace. Nico is older than he looks and Jason Grace is actually the son of Jupiter, Roman god of the Lightning and the sky but he considers himself more a son of Zeus. Zeus and Jupiter is the same god. Zeus is Greek and Jupiter is Roman. Kinda like a split personality. There's also two camps. One originally for the Greek demigods where they could train for quests(Camp Half-Blood) and one for the Roman demigods(Camp Jupiter) and no one knows the gods are real or that they even existed. Some of the people that the gods fell in love with doesn't even know that they are gods but some do.

For anymore questions, comment it on this line.

I paced around in my room at Mrs. Wenchester's house. What am I going to do? In order for me to get Sam and Tucker back I have to expose Vlad's secret without exposing myself even further.

Mrs. Wenchester came in as I stopped and stood at the window."Danny, we have to talk." She said."About?" I asked."How are you going to go through with this? This could get you in the one place you don't want to be." She said. I turned to her and as I did she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back.

"I'll figure something out. I just have to wait and plan it carefully." I said as I pulled away."If I may, what is it that Mr. Masters did that's so bad?" She asked."How much time do you have because it's going to take some time?" I asked.

"Come on. This is serious." She said and sat down at the desk chair as I sat down on the bed."Well, firstly he blamed my father for an accident that caused him to go to the hospital and he had a thing for my mother. While he was in the hospital my parents got married and then he heard about it and only gotten even more mad. When he came out he vowed to kill my father and take my mother as his wife. He tried it with their college reunion and the night before the party I learnt he was like me and I had to stop him from killing my father." I explained.

"So he is also half ghost like you?" She asked."Yes, expect he had his powers for twenty years. Shortly after they died he took me in. He didn't care how I felt and he pushed me to take subjects at school that I don't even need or want and since all those emotions never got let out I snapped and he wanted to punish me by splitting Phantom and I up. One thing lead to another and I managed to split him up and I absorbed his powers. I left a day later and went to spread the ashes of my family in places they liked or I shared a memory with, but it only caused Vlad to redo my accident on himself and he got his powers back."