-15-

I layed down on my bed and sighed. Helda was right. I need to think this through. If I do it tomorrow it will possibly complicate things. I can't make things too hard for myself.

If I do it tomorrow, Sam and Tucker will be back and Vlad will be exposed within the time given to me. If I do it when Vlad has a press conference again, then it will take too much time.

I turned to my side and looked at the pamphlet that found me when I was at City Hall. Will Vlad expect this tomorrow if I do it then? I can't believe I'm doing this.

If I expose Vlad, I expose myself as well. I just need to make sure he doesn't he doesn't get his mits on me or someone that I care about. I pulled the smoke bomb launcher from underneath my bed. The bushes will provide cover but this thing is too big.

I looked at the ammunition. It was the size of a tennis ball. That's when it hit me. I walked out of the room with the smoke bomb."Helda?"

"In here." She said and I went to her bedroom, where I found her laying on the bed reading a book. She took of her glasses and her eye caught the object in my hand.

"What is that?" She asked."This is the smoke bomb that will release a gas. If the gas comes in to contact with a ghost it will expose their true selves." I said."Okay? Why do you have it here?" She asked."Do you have paints and and other arts and crafts?"

"Yes. I don't have a lot though." She said."What do you need?" She asked as she went to her closet."I need some green. I just want it to look more like a ball." I said."Well, I don't have green, but I do have white and red and some blue." She said."Red and White please. I'll make it look more like a cricket ball." I said.

She handed it over to me with some brushes and a glass."Thank you." I said."So you are doing it tomorrow?"

"Yeah. It's for the best." She looked at me with a supportive smile."So you're gonna make it look like stray shot or something?" She asked."Yeah, the podium where he'll be is close to open field. I can get someone to throw the ball or something."

"Someone? Who then?" She asked."Dash...He always goes for a run in the park during that time. He loves to bully me so if I can get him to throw the bomb at Vlad's general direction."

"Ah, I see, but won't he get into trouble?"

"He runs whenever he sees trouble."

"True."

"I gotta get to work. I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked."Yeah, Good Night and...Good Luck." She said. I smiled and gave her a hug. I then went to my room where I started to paint the bomb to look more like a cricket ball.

Once it was done I placed it to get dry. I cleaned up where I made a mess and once that was done, I got my human disguise things ready for in case it happens that I am forced to transform back.

I packed other things like a Fenton Thermos and the Ghost Gauntlets. If this go wrong, which it probably would, I need to be prepared. I do have a feeling that I'll see Clockwork soon again and I'm not talking about him bringing Sam and Tucker back.

The next morning I woke up jumping up. It was still early. Helda was already up getting stuff ready for school and she did get startled when she saw me getting out of my room to go to the bathroom."You're up early." She said."Yeah, I need to prepare." I said.

"In that case. Let me prepare breakfast then." She said. I went to the bathroom where I quickly took a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom dressed in all black, I saw breakfast was ready. I sat down at the table as Helda placed two bowls of Cheerios on the table.