-17-

"What did I do?" I asked. I absolutely did nothing to their parents."You keep putting our kids in dangerous situations!" Sam's mom said."Excuse me?" I growled."Mom, stop!" Sam shouted."Say that again!" I hissed."You are bad luck!" Tucker's dad shouted.

"I had it worst than you four! I actually lost my whole family! You at least got Sam and Tucker back in one piece!" I snapped. Their eyes widen.

"Don't act like you are the victims!" I added. The room went cold."You need to learn some manors." Tucker's mom said."Mom! Dad!" Tucker shouted.

"Danny tried to protect us! He tried to get us away from the explosion! It wasn't his fault." Sam snapped. They looked at Sam and then at me. I have a bad feeling about this. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Sam's parents and Tucker's parents eyes went wide and they went pale.

"Pay back, Little Badger." I flipped Vlad over my shoulder and kicked him in his stomach."You." I growled. I got in a fighting stance. Vlad stood up, staying in his human form. I looked at him and noticed the Spectre Deflector.

I glared at him."So that's how you got passed my senses." I said a little too loud. The oblivious ones looked at me with shock. Vlad probably tweaked it because he didn't look weaker. Vlad ripped it off and transformed.

"You ruined everything!" Vlad shouted."I'm not the Fruitloop in the room." I commented."What's going on?" Sam's mom said out of fear. I looked at her and glowed my eyes."You're him..." Tucker's mom said. I closed the door behind me along with the blinds.

I rolled my neck, making sickening cracking sounds."You won't get to Sam and Tucker or their families...not while I'm here." I said and stood in front of them."Oh, Daniel... I'm not interested in them. You've already lost your mind from what happened the first time...no, I'm going to keep them alive but make sure you'll never see them again. If I have to drag you down with me, then so be it."

"You can't possibly beat what I had to go through the past few weeks. You won't even survive it, the slightest." I said. He glared at me and activated his fire abilities. I rolled my eyes and transformed.

Sam and Tucker's parents stepped back from shock."See... he's only trying to protect us." Sam said, tears falling."Don't cry, Sam. It's not a good look on you." I said. I coin tossed the ring to her."Hold onto that for me." I said. I tossed the beanie to Tucker."Danny..." Tucker said, his eyes wide as well.

Vlad fired a shot but I held my hand up and absorbed the shot."I can tell you where I learnt that but you won't ever believe me." Sam and Tucker's eyes widen. They knew.

I tackled Vlad and fell through the wall. Vlad and I crashed on the side walk, startling people, making them scatter away. I started to punch Vlad but I got stopped when I felt a blaster hit my side. I hissed in pain. In the distance I saw the Guys in White, blasters aimed at both of us.

"Take the Fruitloop, he's all yours." I said aimed a fireball at Vlad. Vlad stood up and ignoring the agents, went after me again."They'll take us both the moment they see who you really are." Vlad said.

"I'm not the one who's a threat to them. I only fought the ghosts, you possibly stole their tax money." I said and kicked Vlad off of my body and immediately sent a powerful blow to his side.

"Besides...they wouldn't catch me in their dreams." I said. I heard a blaster preparing to fire. When it was done it made shot for my head, but I just moved my head out of the way and stopped the blast once it passed me. I turned to see my attacker and saw it to be Agent K.

"Really, that's it?" I asked and made the shot go to Vlad. Vlad dodged it in time."That was bad aim." I said. I sighed and looked at the sky.

Vlad got ready."They'll know one way or another who you are." Vlad said. Is started to laugh."Your revenge is to expose me like I did to you? Wow, okay." I said.