1 - Enemy

Hey, my name is Saphire Amarah Valentine Primrose.

"Get down here Saphire Amarah Valentine Primrose!!!!!!" My mom (Mrs. Silvia Primrose) called "Mom? what the?" I said coming down the stairs but then I noticed my mom coming upstairs and pushing me back to my room. "Saphire Amarah Valentine Primrose, Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend." My mom said "mom are you on drugs? I don't even have a boyfriend." I said Then she pointed down the window that let me see from my room to the leaving room and the whole downstairs, well I saw Ashton Griffin standing at MY living room.
~*~
Flashback
"Are you ready for our swimming meet today?" I asked my Bff Ashlynn (Ashlynn Harrison- Ash for short)
"What?... are you at swimming team?" Ash asked, "Wait you didn't know?" I asked, "no, wait since when?" She told well asked "3 months ag-" Before I even finished talking I bumped at somebody.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I appolodised, when I looked up it was the so called "king" and the whole school especially girls fangirl about "what's your prob? Stupid Nerd." he shouted then pushing me when I fell, I stood up, I didn't like it when I am getting shouted at nor getting pushed, I started tearing up but I got so mad "YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BADEST GUY AT THIS SCHOOL BUT THE NEXT TIME THIS HAPPEN I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO FIGHT BACK!" I told him I literally didn't care whoever was staring I walked past him but I stopped and I told him "FYI remember this no one could make me feel inferior without my consent.".
then starting that day he became my one and only enemy.
End of flashback
~*~
I went downstairs and then asked, "what do you what from this stupid nerd?" I asked Ashton "I wanted to give you a ride, For saying sorry," he told me "no thanks." I said then walking out " bye mom." I said then I heard a 'be careful' coming from upstairs.
~*~
"Hey, did you see the vid on social media?" Ash asked, "No, why?" I asked back, then she pulled out her phone and showed me the video was me crying at the gym because I fell then I looked at the user and I saw that the person who posted this was Ashton Griffin.
I saw Ashton walking down the hall and walked up to him and my BFF was following me when he looked at me I slapped his face really hard.

~♡~
Don't forget to vote and comment,