~chɑptєr fօʊrtєєɴ~

"So he just kissed you!" My sister basically squealed.

"Yes! Now be quiet before anyone hears you." I whispered looking towards the door for any type of intrusion.

"Will you finally just admit you like him?" She raised her eyebrows.

"It's been like three days though!" I defended.

"Well you've kissed the guy twice so." she rolled her eyes.

"So nothing." I folded my arms over my chest and huffed.

"You like him." She poked my arm.

"Fine. Maybe a little." I admitted sheepishly.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed and stood up, jumping on the bed.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down into a sitting position.

"I'm never going to tell you anything else about us if you don't shut up!" I threatened.

She moved her fingers over her lips, acting as though she was zipping then shut. Then she threw the imaginary key across the room.

"Good girl." I patted her head.

She rolled her eyes.

"This is so exciting." She whispered.

"Kinda." I laughed.

"I want to meet a guy." She sighed and laid back on the bed, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You will, Lily. Trust me."

"When?" She sat up looking worried.

"Sometime soon, I'm sure." I assured her.

"Ugh." She groaned and laid back down.

Her phone buzzed beside me.

She grabbed it quickly and read the name, her eyes widened a little before she opened the text and then put her phone down and tried to acted natural but failed.

"Who was that." I demanded, more than asked.

"No one."

"Lily."

"It was a telemarketer." She lied.

"Mhm. Give me the phone." I grabbed it from her hands before she had a chance to fight back.

I ran, with her phone, and got in the closet. I shut the door and held it shut so she couldn't get in.

She was banging on the door and shouting my name but all I could focus on was the name on the screen.

'Aaron <333'.

Who the hell is Aaron! She just got done telling me she wanted to meet a guy yet this guy is in her phone with hearts beside his name.

I opened the messages from him and began reading, aware that I was invading her privacy. I blamed the invasion on being a good, protective sister.

'Hey babe.' 'Hey cutie.' 'Hows your day been?' 'fantastic, yours?' 'much better now that I'm talking to you baby' 'are you by yourself?' 'yeah I'm in my room.' 'Wanna send me some pictures babe?'

What! that pervert asked my baby sister for pictures! She wouldn't send him anything she's better than that.

'Of course :)'

My sister agreed to that shit! What! I knew I should stop reading and give in to my sisters pleas of returning the phone to her but I had to know just how far they went with this.