Chapter 10

Ding dong

Regina's left the kitchen to open the door.

"Robin...hi."

"Hello Regina. Am I interrupting your day?"

"No not at all, would you like to come in?"

"Uh yes. Thank you" he thanked Regina as she stepped aside to let him in and lead him to the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Water would be fine please." Regina walked over to the sink with the filter over the nosle and filled up a glass cup with ice. She walked over to the table where the man was sitting, placed down the glass and sat down diagnal from him.

"So what brings you here?"

"I just wanted to check on you. Make sure you are okay."

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you for your concern."

"oh yea of course. I also came here to apoligize once more. Regina I really can't say sorry enough. I will say it everyday for the rest of my life if I have to. I still love you, I always will. I hope you know that. I need you to know that Regina."

Regina smiled, tears swelling in her eyes as she walked over and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, stared him straight in the eyes and held his gaze. He wrapped his arms around her back and leaned in for a kiss. She didn't move at first but then she dipped into the kiss. Their lips connecting softly. The kiss felt strong. Regina had never realized how much she had missed his amazingly soft lips until they reconeccted. She missed them very much. The kiss intensifying, Regina pulling away before it went too far.

"Robin...I can't. I-I'm not, it's complicated. I still don't know how I feel about this whole situation. I'm not sure I have forgiven either you or Emma completely. I'm sorry. I just -- I need some more time to think. I'm sorry Robin." She explained getting off of his lap and standing. He stood up infront of her.

"Take all the time you need. I can - no I will, wait for you Regina. I'm ready when you are. Say the word and I'm yours." She smiled a soft, sad smile at him. They hugged tightly, the brunette kissing the man on the cheek and then showing him to the door. They bid their final goodbye's as she closed the door, leaning her back against it. She rubbed her temples trying to calm the headache that was caused by too many thoughts serculating through her head.

* * *

"So how was dinner with Regina and Henry yesterday?"

"It was good, but Henry got sick after we finished. He went up to bed early and then meandreginaalmostkissed" she mummbeld the last bit of her sentence before taking a sip of her orange juice.

"You what?!" Snow exclaimed to her daughter quietly, trying not to wake baby Neal.

"Me and Regina....almost... kissed." Emma mummbled shyly to her mother, scared of Snow's reaction.

"Oh. Wow. Wait....almost? What happend?"

"Well she pulled away before our lips touched. She is still trying to figure everything out and I don't blame her. I get that she needs time after everything, but we were so close. It almost happend. I don't know, it's weird. I didn't have feelings for her until last night. Is that weird?"

"No Emma, its not. Its actually very natural. It happens to people all the time. What are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you had a moment and now have feelings. Are you going to try and win her over?"

"Well she saided she needed time, so I guess that's what I'll give her for right for right now."

* * *

"REALLY ROBIN???? ARE YOU SPEAKING HONESTLY?"

"MARIAN I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE HER! THAT IS IT! END OF STORY! AND YES I AM SPEAKING HONESTLY TO YOU! REGINA AND I DID SHARE A MOMENT AT HER HOUSE. YOU SHOULDN'T NOT BE SO SHOCKED!"

"You know what Robin...I am finished with these shinanigons. You have a wonderful life with her, but when she turns back to her evil ways, don't say I never warned you."

________________________

Hello!!! Here is 10! Sorry SQ shippers but I also ship OQ equally and it's only fair that they get some action too. Haha. The fighting between the Outlaw and the Savior will be coming up soon 😉

P.S A special thanks to @Callica for what she said in the latest chapter of her book (wanna know what she said go read the book 😉) and to @Fahmster who comments on every chapter. Love both your guys' excitment! Kisses!

P.P.S Excuse any misspelling in this chapter. Im tirrrreeeeddd. Lol.

-xoxo Becca💖