Chapter 1

As Robin and Marian hugged and Roland gave his mom a kiss on the cheek, Regina's eyes filled with tears. Her throat clenched and her cheeks turned red. She felt so many emotions at once that she could barley breathe. She stared at Emma with anger filled eyes. She barely resisted throwing a fireball at Emma's face. She couldn't be in the diner any longer. She quickly walked out of Granny's and started walking down the street. She wasn't headint anywhere specific, she just knew she had to get alone. She finally got home. She walked into her house, closed and locked the door, and dragged herself heavily up the stairs. She finally reached her office. She swung the door open and walked in. She tried to reach her desk chair, but her emotions overcame her and she collapsed on the floor and began to sob. She could not believe this had happend. She had lost love once again. First Daniel, now Robin. She sat on her office floor thinking about how her life was practically over. Robin was her life, besides Henry of course. Now that he has reunited with Marian, she is sure that he will leave her. I mean how could he not? He has been reunited with his first love. His child's mother. The only one she has left is Henry. Though that was enough to fill the motherly half of her heart, other half had only a void Robin could fill. She lifted her face from the palms of her hands to see Henry standing at the door. He slowly walked towards her, sat next to her, and wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back and rested her chin on his shoulder. "You don't need him mom. If he is stupid enough to leave you then he doesn't deserve you." Henry comforted his mother with his wise words that he learned from movies he had watched with Robin and Roland. "He's right, Regina." Regina and Henry turned to see Robin leaning against the door with his arms crossed. Regina tried telling him to leave but her heavy sobbing was holding her back from doing so. "Henry can you give your mother and I a minute please?" Henry looked at his mother to see if it was okay with her. She nodded softly to her son. Henry kissed his mom on the cheek, gave her one last hug, and stood up to exit the room. "Five minutes is all you get. She has seen enough of you for one day," Heny told Robin in a rude tone. When Henry finally left the room, Robin began to speak. "Regina," he started as he walked over to her and sat near her. She tried backing away from him but she didn't get too far. "Regina I am so very sorry for what happend at Granny's. I treated you as if you didn't exist. That was a terrible thing to do even if it wasn't intentional, which it wasn't. Regina was still in tears trying to respond in between sniffles and deep breaths. "W-w-w-what ha-ha-happens n-n-now?" She asked, her eyes puffed up red and her head downward, staring at the sparkling tile floor. He pulled her close to him, Regina laying her head on Robin's toned, muscular chest. He began to stroke her hair. Her breathing finally regulated after a minute or two. "I'm not really sure of what happens now or what will happen later, but I am sure that what ever happens, it will be you and I over anything or anyone that is attempting to get in our way." he lifts her chin up and glares down at her swollen, tear-filled eyes. He leans in for a kiss, their lips barely grazing as Henry interupts the two lovers. " Time is up Robin. I think it would be best if you left. If she wants to, I'm sure she will see you tomorrow." Robin gave Henry a respectful nod, kissed Regina on the forehead and left. "Mom are you okay?" Henry sat down with his mother on the shiney white tile floor. "I'm not sure... it's complicated. I just need some time to think, that's all." Regina sighed. "We should get some sleep. We can talk more tomorrow okay?" Henry nodded and headed straight to bed after giving his mom a good night kiss. Regina went to her room soon after Henry fell asleep. She lay there sleepless, staring up at the cieling, thinking about what had happend earlier that night. '''Emma is the reason why Robin and I might break up. She had to be such a goody-goody and save someone, didn't she? Then again, I have to admire the fact that she loves saving people. I have to admit it's kind of sexy... WAIT WHAT?!? I did not just think that.''' As Regina was thinking about Emma and Robin and the incident from earlier that night, she slowly fell sound asleep.
__________________________

Hey guys!!!! Okay so this is the first chapter of "Outlaw vs Savior" and I seem to like it. I hope you guys enjoy. This is a mix of Outlaw Queen and Swan Queen so I hope of satisfy's you all. Vote! Comment! Share! Tell your friends!
-Rebecca💝