Chapter 2

~ "Mmmm" Regina moaned as Emma softly kissed her neck. "Please d-don't stop" Regina said to Emma. "Anything for you my queen" Emma replied between soft kisses. She slowly went lower and lower, kissing every inch of Regina's body. She stopped at the waist line. "May I?" Emma asked. Regina nodded and Emma removed the queen's thin laced underwear. Slowly kissing her body, moving lower and lower. "Keep going. Please keep goi-" ~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Regina's alarm went off and woke her from her scandalous dream about her and Emma. She quickly sat up and face palmed. "That was... was....wow" Regina said to herself. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done she got dressed and went down stairs. Henry was sitting at the dinner table eating his cerial. "Good morning mom"

"Good morning sweetie"

"How did you sleep last night?" Regina paused nervously. She then answered "Good. And you?"

"Good. So who were dreaming about" he asked as he lifted his left eyebrow in curiosity. Regina didn't know how to respond. She knew she must have me sleep talking. Or more like sleep moaning. "Uhm, no one." was the quickest and only answer she could think of at the momment. "Really? So you weren't telling anyone to 'keep go-' "

"Please finish your cereal, you have to get ready for school." She interuppted. Her cheeks flushed red with embarresment. "But it's Saturday...." he replied with a smirk.

"Then, go outside or something." she told him walking out of the kitchen. "I'm going to Granny's. I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay." Henry answered softly. "Text me if anything. I love you"

"I will. I love you too mom."

She grabbed her keys and left to Granny's.

* * *

"The usual please," Regina orderd her usual cappuccino -- 2 shots of espresso, extra sugar, and whipped cream.

"Coming right up" Ruby replied. Regina sat at the counter with her chin on her fist. All she could do was think. Think about yesterday. Think about Robin. Think about Emma. Think about the dream. She seemed to had gotten lost in her thoughts. The next time she took a sip of her coffee, it had gone cold. The bells of the diner jingled as someone walked in. Emma. As Emma walked over to the counter she saw Regina. They looked each other straight in the eyes. Regina's eyes filled with anger while Emma's filled with sorrow. Emma was scared to come any closer because she thought that Regina would chop her to pieces. Regina quickly finished her coffee and began heading towards the door. Emma grabbed her arm to try and speak to her but Regina was not having it. "Regina-"

"Dont. Say anything to me. I do not want to hear what you have to say to me. You are so lucky I do not kill you right here in this very spot." Regina shook her arm out of Emma's grip and walked out. She walked around the town for a while. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to go back to Granny's either. As she turned the corner she saw Robin and Roland laughing, walking down the street opposite to her. Robin glanced at her and then stared at her for a minute. She didn't want to see him at the momment. Which didn't help her at this time because he and Roland had walked over to her.

"Meh lady." Robin said to Regina.

"Robin" she replied and kept walking. He chased after her.

"Regina can we talk please?"

"I don't want to talk right now Robin. I'm honestly not in the mood for an apoligy from you or Miss Swan. I just need time to myself" Regina told Robin as she walked away. "Bye Gina!" Roland shouted from behind her. She miled at the sound of his voice. "Bye honey. Have a good day!" She shouted back to the little boy, then kept walking. She finally decided to head home. When she arrived at her house there had been flowers on her door - steo with a note attached to them. It read

{Dear Regina,

I am sorry for what I have put you through. You do not deserve to be treated like this. Please forgive me love.

-Robin}

Regina walked into her house and threw the flowers and the note in the garbage. She found Henry in the living room playing video games. She went up to her office and started working. Suddenly her phone vibrated on the desk. She had gotten a text.

[Regina. You have no idea how sorry I am for what happend. I really didn't know who she was. If I woukd have, please know I wouldnt have brought her back. I am so so so so sorry. -E]

Regina just tossed her phone aside and kept working. She always liked working when she was upset. It calmed her down and destracted her.

_______________________________

Hey guys! Here is the second chapter. Hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the typo's in the last chapter and any in this chapter. And in advance for the ones to come. I don't really go over my stuff. But i should. Also sorry if I went to far or not far enough in the dream lol. Just let me know in the comments. Anyways. Vote! Comment! Share! Tell your friends!

-Rebecca💝