Chapter XXXXVII

Y/n's POV

I looked out the window to see the paparazzi camping on my lawn. What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? I sighed and went back to the couch where the girls and my mom were. "How are we supposed to get to LA?" I asked. "We're trapped here."

"I have a plan," Camila smirked.

"That can't be good," Lauren smiled. Camila rolled her eyes. She told us and we decided it was our best bet. Long story short we sent my mom out with a scarf covering her head and sunglasses with my leg braces on and the paparazzi were quick to follow her shouting questions. We then snuck out the back door with Dinah carrying me. We got in Dinah's car and headed to the airport. We bought our tickets and boarded our flight. Emily even tagged along. We were quick to land in LA. We had to rush to the interview and made it just in time.

Simon glared at us. "You cut it close, but your here so get out there." He pushed us all onto the stage except for Emily. The live crowd cheered.

"Please welcome FIFTH HARMONY!" He looked at me. "And Y/n Y/l/n!" We all sat down on a couch. "So tell me, Y/n, how did you meet Dinah?"

I chuckled nervously. "Well ya see . . . I thought I was texting my best friend Emily, when in actuality I was texting Dinah. So that was kinda funny."

"What was your first thought of all the girls?"

"Well I thought Dinah was as crazy as me which meant we would be compatible, I thought Camila was weird and funny-"

"YES!" She cut me off shouting.

We all laughed. "Anyway, I thought Ally was sweet, Normani seemed chill, and not gonna lie Lauren scared me a bit."

"What why?" Lauren asked confused.

"It's those eyes of yours. They scary bro. They scary." They all laughed at me. "I'm not kidding!" They laughed more and I pouted. Dinah kissed my lips making me smile and the crowd to aw. I blushed and hid my face.

"Okay, girls, what was your first thought of Y/n?"

Dinah answered first. "I thought she was hilarious and sweet and chill. She just seemed so perfect."

"I thought she was funny," Camila smiled. "Ain't that right . . . Patricia?" We all burst out laughing and everyone looked at us weird.

"Inside joke?" The interviewer asked. We all nodded. "Okay then. Moving on."

Normani went next. "I thought she was a little weird which meant she would be perfect for Dinah."

Then Ally. "I thought she was kind and nice."

Finally Lauren. "I thought she was sort of shy, but she seemed nice."

The interview went on with him asking us questions about each other. At one point we even got fan questions. It was a lot of fun. Finally it was the last question. "What are your plans for the future?"

Me and Dinah looked at each other and smiled. "I guess you'll have to wait and see." I knew me and Dinah had big plans for the future and as long as we stuck together things would be a okay.

Damn this is it. One last chapter and we done. Hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you thought.