Chapter XXI

Dinah's POV

I was crying in my bed all night when she told me no until I passed out from exhaustion. I woke up the next day to the light pouring in from my window. I pushed my self into a sitting position and just sat there. I couldn't wrap my head around this. I thought she liked me too. She said she enjoyed the date, so why would she say no? What happened in the few hours after the date that caused this? I just didn't know.

I walked over to my desk and logged onto Skype. I knew it was early but I had to talk to the girls. After a few rings someone answered.

"Lauren?" I asked. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing," she smirked. "I was just reading.  Have been since last night. I didn't get any sleep."

"Why not?" I asked curiously.

"My mind wouldn't stop thinking," she answered.

"Wanna tell me about it?" I was hoping that would distract me from my own problems.

"I don't know, it's kinda about Camila."

I gasped. "CAMREN IS REAL!"

"Shut up will you!" She scolded in a whisper. "It's not."

"Yet." Lauren smiled. "Oh my god you so like her."

"Maybe I do okay. I just don't know what to do. Anyway, enough about me. What happened with you and Y/n on the date?"

I looked down with a frown. "It was fine."

"You don't seem like it went fine." I opened my mouth to answer when someone else joined the call. It was Camila eating a bag of popcorn.

I gave her a look. "This early?"

"Hey," she pointed at me, "it is never to early for food."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Lauren. "The date went fine, it's what happened after that didn't."

"What'd you mean?" Camila asked shoving popcorn into her mouth.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend again.....she said no."

"I'm sorry China," Camila sympathized.

"Why would she say no I could've sworn she liked you too?" Lauren asked.

"So did I," I said. "But I guess not."

"We're coming over."

"Lauren?"

"Yeah."

"You live in Miami."

"So? Plan tickets exist for a reason. I'll tell the others. We'll be there by tomorrow." With that she left the call leaving me and Camila.

"So cheechee, do you have any idea why she would say no?" Camila asked me.

"None at all chancho. I thought about it all last night and this morning. I really thought she liked me Walz."

"I know cheechee I know. We'll knock some sense into her. Now I gotta go eat."

"You're eating right now."

"This is just a snack. I gotta go eat a meal now."

I rolled my eyes. "Weirdo."

"Love you too." She hung up the call leaving me alone.

I sighed. Now I have to wait to see what happens between Y/n and the girls. I hope it goes well.

Sorry this sucks I've been so busy lately. Hope you enjoyed though you prolly didn't. Tell me what you think might happen next.