Chapter XXVI

Dinah's POV

I got in Lauren's car and immediately started to drive to his house. I couldn't believe he was doing this. Was he that salty to stoop this low? I had to stop him no matter what. I reached his house and parked on the curb. I got out of the car and marched right up to his door. I knocked and a few seconds later he opened it. When he saw me he smiled.

"Dinah, what a surprise," he smirked. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"What ever do you mean?" He asked trying to play coy and failing. He never was smart.

"I mean you harassing my girlfriend to the point other people joined."

"Oh yeah that."

"Yeah," I practically growled. "That. Why are you doing this?"

"Because you cheated on me with her, didn't you? Now everyone says I'm the guy that urned a girl lesbian."

I bit my lip to keep from spilling the truth. I knew this would come to bite me in the ass. I didn't actually cheat on him though. I only told him that to get him to leave me alone. He's obsessed with me and I want nothing to do with him. Now he thinks I cheated on him with Y/n. Just great. I took a deep breath to calm down. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want for you to stop harassing her?" I wasn't about to give him her name. That would be idiotic.

"Okay," he started, " here's what I want."

Sorry it took so long to update and sorry it's short, but I ain't about to tell you what he asks for. So tell me what you think he's gonna ask for. Yeah that's all bye.