Chapter 72

(Loki)

I don't think I've ever felt this much fire in my veins my entire life.

At first, she seemed surprised, but soon she gave in, leaning in to me. I reached my hand up and tangled my fingers into her hair, pulling her closer, breathing her in.

I'd kissed hundreds of girls, but this?

This was something else entirely. Something blissful and wonderful and mind-blowing.

I couldn't get enough of her.

The kiss grew more passionate, more fierce, our breaths becoming quick and heated.

Oh, she tasted so good.

She came closer to me and then wrapped her hand around the back of my neck, under my hair, and the other was on the side if my face, next to my ear. I groaned.

I wanted more of her. All of her.

I let go of her lips and let my mouth trial down to her neck, kissing her lightly. She let her head fall back, letting out small sounds of pleasure.

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her back up to me, so that our mouths crashed together. We kissed even more fiercely than before.

I grabbed ahold of her waist and swung her to the ground, so that she was lying on her back and I was leaning over her.

Never once did I take my lips off of hers.

She pulled me closer, making me practically on top of her. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She clawed at my back, trying to get more of me.

She was making me go crazy.

I slowly pulled my hand from behind her back, and still kissing her, I trailed it up her stomach, and over her breast, and began to slowly untie the laces at the front if her dress.

**************
(Anna)

What was this madness?

This perfect, wonderful, exhilarating madness?

I couldn't get enough of him.

From the moment his lips touched mine, all of my nerves seemed to erupt in a glorious burst of flame.

Oh, God, how good he tasted.

I wanted more of him. All of him.

I pulled him closer, so that he was on top of me, our kisses growing deeper and deeper, but never rough. I was going out of my mind.

And then I felt his hand trail up my stomach, brush against my breast, and tug lightly on the lace at the front of my dress.

All things of my past were far from my mind.

He kept kissing me, in a sort of rhythm that made me want to squeal. My insides were a mess. Sensation after sensation pulsed through me.

I needed more of him.

I groaned lightly, and titled back my neck, inviting him to kiss me there again, all the while, he kept undoing my laces.

He kissed my neck, in every crease and crevice and curve possible. He sometimes kissed me lightly, others he let his lips drag across my skin, and sometimes he would even linger in a single spot, sucking on that particular place.

I needed all of him.

Soon, I felt the laces give, exposing most of my breasts, mostly cleavage. He stopped kissing me, making me open my eyes, short of breath.

He was gazing at me, holding my gaze. Then he came closer and closer to me, until his lips landed softly on mine. He didn't stay there long, just enough to make my head swirl. He soon moved his lips, kissing my chin, then all around my jawline. He shifted down to my neck, kissing me right down the center of my jugular.

I put my arms above my head, groaning in anticipation.

I felt him grin against my skin.

He kissed me more, traveling further down. He reached my chest, pecking it lightly with his lips. And then he reached my breasts.

I was trying not to lose it.

He kissed me softly at the beginning of each crest, making my head spin. And then he moved to the center and kissed me right in between the breasts. Kissing me and kissing me.

What was this madness?

And then, as he began to slide his hands up my sides, obviously to touch me where his lips lied, when a thunderous boom seemed to echo across the kingdom, making both of us freeze.

And it was soon followed by a thunderous voice yelling, "Loki!"

Loki groaned, and I shit you not, planted his face square between my breasts, and mumbled into my chest,"And that would be my dear brother."