Chapter 34: Flashback

"Poor sad attention seeking little girl," Katrina bellows out and everyone laughs. I can't believe they told everyone I cut. I thought brothers were supposed to protect you. Evan smirks alongside Logan and the rest of them. I hold onto my sleeves of my jacket and keep my head down. I have no friends. No one wants to be friends with the outcast. Being friends with me would be social suicide.

"Come on, leave her alone," Chris puts in softly but Katrina ignores him.

"Isn't it sad that your brothers don't even love you?" She asks and words shouldn't sting as much. My brothers hold the anger in their eyes as always. Do they think I wanted mom to die.

"Your mom died to get away from you," Katrina whispers and pulls my hair and throws me to the ground. She smiles sweetly and then cackles with the rest of the people.

I push past them and rush towards the door. Side comments attack me from everywhere and I try to ignore them but they're everywhere. I can't deal with it.

"She should just kill herself."

"No one would miss her."

"There goes little Miss Attention seeker for the door again."

"Ugh she's so fat and disgusting, I wouldn't date her. Good thing Eric got away when he could. She's crazy."

"She's mental."

"She's psychotic."

"She should just die."

I push the doors open and begin my run. I take a couple deep breaths before entering the building where we lived. I make it into the elevator and see that my clothes look baggy, guess it worked, I'm finally skinny. I make my way to the penthouse, my feet barely can carry my weight, and I unlock the door. I trudge to my bedroom and get out my blade. I make a small cut, but it ended up being a lot deeper but I managed to stop it. I take two sleeping pills, then some more and more. I walk to my bed and close my eyes. Maybe sleeping forever wouldn't be that bad.

------------------------------

FLASHBACK:)