The Fag Swag {33}

***Phil’s POV***

                I sighed as I opened the door and let myself into the house. I took my shoes off and paused as I heard yelling. I glared and stormed into my living room.

                Mom and Torino, the fucker who had punched me yesterday, glanced at me as I stood in the doorway. I glared at Torino.

                “Phil, get him out. I don’t want him here,” mom said in annoyance, dropping onto the couch and glaring at Torino.

                “Don’t make me hit you again you little shit,” Torino threatened as I advanced at him.

                “If you hit him, I’m calling the cops,” mom said flatly, grabbing the phone and raising an eyebrow.

                “Get out of my house. My mom and I don’t want you here,” I snarled, clenching my fists tightly.

                “Listen you cock sucking piece of shit, just go play in traffic like a good boy, okay?” Torino said, shoving me and moving towards my mom.

                “Stay away from my mom!” I snapped, grabbing his arm and yanking him off balance.

                He stumbled and grabbed my arm, dragging me down with him as he fell. We hit the ground and he glared at me in pure fury.

                “You piece of shit!” he cried furiously.

                He moved to get up, and I punched him in the back of the head, jumping on him and tackling him back to the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and choked him slightly.

                “Get out of the house and leave my mom alone!” I cried.

                Torino spun around and punched me in the face. I struggled to keep a hold on him as mom sighed and called the cops.

                Torino gripped my arms tightly and flipped me off of him. I felt winded as I slammed on my back. I rolled over and coughed, my back aching.

                Torino grabbed my hair tightly and I winced. He glared at me in hate.

                “This will teach you to fuck with me you sorry faggot,” he snarled before slamming my head against the floor.

                I cried out in pain and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt dazed. He slammed my head against the floor again several times and then released me.

                “Get the hell off of him!” mom snapped in annoyance. I could hear her dragging Torino away from me.

                I heard the sound of fighting and Torino whimpered. Mom’s gun. She kept a gun in the closet in case someone ever broke in. She must have had it pointed at him right now.

                “Phil, can you get up?” she asked.

                I tried to make a noise, but all that came out was a groan. I think my nose was broken. My head was pounding so violently that I wished I could just pass out already.

                “The cops are on their way,” mom said and gave an annoyed sigh.

                I wasn’t sure how long it was before I heard the sound of cops in the house. Someone shook me gently, but I found that I couldn’t open my eyes.